Introduce yourself!

Hey everyone! Alex here. Just joined the club. Looking forward to chat with you all.

7 Likes

@alexander786 welcome aboard! We have a lot of great growers here. If you want to search a topic use the search magnifying glass at the top right corner. Chances are someone has already done something like what your searching for and it will populate results based on that. Also you can put @ symbol before a person’s name and it will send them a notification and bring them to your thread when they click the link message.

7 Likes

Hello my name is Scott and I am looking forward to learning and helping others within this network.

I’m with Opunterra, I don’t to go into to much detail but here is the quick description of our company. The product is a soil regenerator, 100% organic, zero synthetic chemicals of any sort. It literally rejuvenates the soil and returns much needed nutrients plus probiotics. The plants respond faster, bigger, and a higher yield.

We are located in North Carolina, Illinois, Mexico, and distribute to all 50 states.

I was raised by agriculture farmers (predominately tobacco) and worked on our farm for many years. I hope to help contribute to this network as well as gain knowledge from others.

Hit me up anytime!

7 Likes

Welcome. Do u have any samples for ones to try out and get a good idea of how it works. This spreads word thru forums like wildfire and usually does company’s great. Sounds like it is a good product. How does it work with coco or is it a soil only product. I grow in coco and reuse mine alot and would be great to have something quick fast and easy to replenish all needed for a great start.

7 Likes

Yes, we do have samples to give. Great question with the coco, to be honest I’m not too sure. Your plants will still benefit I’m just not sure how the probiotics will sustain itself over time. If you want I would be more than happy to send you a sample and get your thoughts.

7 Likes

So what’s it take for a sample I’m down to try it on a plant and see some results. Send me some instruction on how or what u would do to get it going and id be happy to do it. I’m about due to chop some and get new ones going this weekend chop one next weekend chop one then a mystery from there for a couple weeks atleast but due to start new ones.

7 Likes

Just send me an address and I’ll ship it your way! Sounds like perfect timing!

6 Likes

Welcome to the Family @opunterra! We are from all walks of life with one major key that brings us together…… Ms Mary …… I’ll be keeping an eye on this thread along with @Mark0427 ‘s journal with your product! We all LOVE a good cannabis/soil product just ask @TheMadFlascher, his BBP is an AMAZINGLY AWESOME PRODUCT!! Which was also ran by Quite a few members here including myself! Can’t wait to see what’s in store!! An again Welcome to the Family!!

9 Likes

I don’t really have a journal never updated them enough to keep one lol. I’m a Thread hobo hopper lol. Didn’t message him yet but will today after I get from work. Gonna be a long dreadful day plus it’s supposed to rain all day here. Not fun. Will def start a thread to update the product tho unless someone else starts one and I can just add to their thread.

6 Likes

Thank you Hostile, I’ve been reading some of the threads yesterday and a bit this morning. I really enjoy the wide range of expertise as well as this helpful community. Thank you for following the thread, I’m really curious to what @Mark0427 response is with the coco.

I do have a forum question. On the upper left of my icon there is a gray “1”. I click on it and nothing is in bold. Sorry for the dumb question but I cant seem to find where that is coming from. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

7 Likes

The grey 1 probably is a notification that someone sent you a DM. Just click on your avatar and it should take you to summary then click on messages. To make it go away just refresh your screen.

3 Likes

Ive had the grey numbers get stuck. Just log out and back in they will disappear.

8 Likes

Yes sometimes they get stuck restart the phone works for me or try turn on airplane mode and see if that helps when u turn am back off

4 Likes

It worked perfectly. Thanks!

7 Likes

Ok fellas and ladies. PKG received. Will let everyone know when I start to use this and how I use it when I get started hopefully a week or 2 at most. Gonna try and get atleast 2 plants goin one with one without them I’ll finish the rest of the plants with it but for comparison I’ll run 2 clones side by side one with one without so we can see a difference or not. Thanks to @opunterra for the chance to try out their product. I will say it don’t smell to friendly but smells like it’ll work. Hell almost resembles fish shit to smell it. Lol. :face_vomiting:

6 Likes

Does the label mention anywhere the volume of soil that will treat and how long it will last? Or does it say how many plants that container will take to the finish?

4 Likes

So far I’ve read that this bottle mixes with 26 gallons of water. Lol. I’ll dulge more into it in a bit but maybe @opunterra can answer these questions for u as I have not done much reading yet. Just got the bottle last night lol. Smells awful tho usually what works the best tho.

5 Likes

… True that…

:thinking:… A plant that eats stuff that smells like shit and then the flowers smell like skunk…:joy::joy::v:t3:

6 Likes

@Mark0427 Glad your received the container! I would have responded earlier but I was on a relaxing two day hike over the weekend. Cell service did not exist. @happilyretired as far as the volume of soil, it doesn’t really have an effect on this product. Just dilute with water and go. Keep in mind the dilution of 26:1is a starting point. Each person that uses the Opunterra can adjust for what best suits them. This stuff is pretty potent (the odor verifies that).

7 Likes

@happilyretired I forgot to respond to the amount of plants it work on. Honestly I’m not to sure due to the different ratios that are used for various results. That one bottle can treat up to a 1/4 acre depending on what is being grown.

7 Likes