Introduce yourself!

Shit me…You can read the original post for a summary of my situation. Born in Alaska and been around. I’m a stay at home dad who does remote and on site IT. I run a multi platform but PC centric gaming community. And, I just opened a delivery only dispensary because the temp job I got was doing it wrong. Currently in bay area California.

Dispensary: 421 Delivery and 421 Genetics
Gaming community: Ragnarok Galaxy
IT: Stable Computer Solutions

PS: Yep, super nerd

10 Likes

Welcome @lidren - glad to have another nerd joining up :slight_smile: What’s your favorite game at the moment? I’m in the middle of playing The Witness, which is a great puzzle game.

3 Likes

Super Dad!

3 Likes

Kenshi at the moment. I rather have a library I switch around according to mood.

5 Likes

Hi Dan! @smokeys420 Just curious, what soil are you using? I have a company in Erie, CO making OMRI listed coco blends designed for cannabis. Would you be interested in checking it out?

Cocorado.susie@gmail.com
Susie : 7203646536

Instagram.com/cocoradosoil

5 Likes

I’m new to the cannabis industry and excited to have the opportunity to learn from those who have been working in the industry as growers, makers, marketers, etc. I have training in horticulture, botany, and plant ecology. I spent most of my career working on plant-microbial interactions, learning about mutualistic microbiota in and around the plant to make agriculture more sustainable. In my spare time I do photography and volunteer work.

8 Likes

@c.hamilton welcome to Growers Network! Can you tell us more about your grow operation? We have a lot of Arizona growers in our community.

3 Likes

Welcome C!

We’ve had some interesting discussion regarding fungal networks, gamma radiation, ozone, uv, etc. Looking forward to hearing your feedback.

Also, what are your thoughts about #glyphosateisvital ?

Joe

6 Likes

Thank you for the invitation to the group. My law practice, E. Wicker Law Office, is located in San Diego, CA. I have been a member of the CA Bar since 1980 and have broad criminal law and litigation experience. Since 2012 the main focus of my law practice has been working with medical marijuana businesses. I have formed many marijuana businesses throughout the State of CA. I work with local governments to obtain permits for your marijuana business.

I am also active with the NORML Legal Committee and work to expand the scope of legalization in the community.

Your inquires are welcome. edward@ewickerlaw.com

7 Likes

@ewickerlaw welcome to Growers Network!

1 Like

Hey Cannabis enthusiasts!! I am a dispensary (delivery service) owner in Los Angeles. I have ben living and breathing cannabis since i was 18 years old and always been curious about the science behind all plant medicines. As the industry grows a lot of precious data became available for us to learn more about the cannabis science and how this ancient sacred plant is beneficial for human beings. Loosing my mom on lung cancer was my turning point. I have seen how cannabis products have helped her stop 3 out of the 6 pharmaceutical medicines she was taking while fighting the cancer. (This includes pain killers and anti depressants) Even though the cancer won over my mom, I have witnessed the benefits of this plant in first hand and who knows maybe we could save her if we find out about the cancer at the early stages. After this sad experience, I have dedicated my self into medical marijuana and I feel grateful to be able to help people in need. We have built a brand around health and education and trying our best to break the stigma around cannabis. We have been handing out brochures to our patients about the pros and cons of different methods of consuming cannabis also how much and how to use cannabis to help with certain symptoms people have which the cannabis is good for. This is my story on cannabis world and hoping all of you the best adventure in this growing industry! Peace and love! Check out our website to know more about our operation WWW.SEEDOFLIFEDELIVERY.COM

10 Likes

Welcome @seedoflifedelivery! Agreed that the stigma around cannabis is a tough one to fight but it’s worth it to help people such as your mom with their medical struggles.

3 Likes

Hello, we are 24 Hour CannaExpress. We are a California based non-profit organization (Collective) offering 24 Hour Delivery Service to home-bound patients relying on cannabis for medical use. Our mission is to provide high quality medical cannabis products to all qualified patients.

7 Likes

@24hourcannaexpress Welcome to Growers Network! Do you offer your delivery service through your website?

2 Likes

Hi there! New here from Puerto Rico =)

6 Likes

Welcome @caribbeangreen! I like the design of your website. I noticed on the FAQ it says that flower can be vaporized only and cannot be smoked using a flame. Do you know what the reasoning is for that regulation in Puerto Rico?

3 Likes

The lady that was the Secretary of Health at the time of the writing of the Regulation 8766 (our bible here) felt that it could cause cancer (…i know). But we just won getting flower allowed, so we didn’t raise too much of a fuss, just to get it going.

.: CG

4 Likes

Yeah I guess there’s not much chance anyone’s going to inspect your house and make sure you don’t have a lighter :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hey Bud! Shaw here, didn’t know you are a owner. Cool!!!

5 Likes

Hello everyone my name is Thui. I’m currently head grower at a tier 2 license facility in Oregon. Glad to see all the different professional in the industry. Currently growing under 176 Gavitas DE, 26 Galaxy Select-a-watt with Solistek 1000 de MH, 10 Galaxy Select-a-watt with Grower’s Choice 630w CMH, and food grade CO2.

9 Likes