Introduce yourself!

That’s actually a great idea. Unfortunately when most people use those old packets, they are used up.
We have been trying to launch a “wet phone recovery” product using fresh silica gel for a while but the Cannabis related products kind of blew up on us and have kept us extremely busy. That’s a good thing

4 Likes

Hi All, My name is Marcus Carini, my wife and I run a small branding and packaging firm in Oakland CA. We have 20+ combined years of experience in creating or refreshing brands for on-shelf retail brands. We have a few cannabis related clients that we are currently working with and would love to expand to new and exciting projects.

Check out our portfolio of some our work http://double6design.com/category/portfolio

7 Likes

Welcome @double6design - I really like the Back to the Roots campaign, that’s some nice packaging.

4 Likes

Hi Jill. Welcome! I’m a newbie as well and will make a point to check out Elite Garden. When you have a moment, please check out my site at www.tntpr.com/cannabis Thanks!

4 Likes

Hi! We’re Strovia, a medicated lozenge company based in Oakland, CA. We make great tasting lozenges that have functional dosing for an active world. Thanks for allowing us here! Looking forward to being a part of the community.

Tyler

Profile Video
https://www.hellomd.com/biz/strovia

5 Likes

Hi @strovia - glad to see another gluten-free edible product.

2 Likes

Hello!
I’m Kimberly and I’m an administrative assistant for Revolution Enterprises.

Who We Are:
Revolution Enterprises is comprised of smart, passionate professionals who share a sense of obligation to implement the highest policy and procedure standards in cannabis markets worldwide.
Mission:
We cultivate health through the science of cannabis.
Vision:
Our responsibility is to foster a world where society fully understands the science of cannabis and its medicinal risks and benefits, cannabis businesses uplift communities both economically and socially, people are free to make educated decisions for their own health, and the efficacy of cannabis is maintained through highly regulated and controlled markets.

I just recently joined the medical cannabis industry but I have always had a passion for medical cannabis and the wonders it can do for the chronically ill.
I lost my brother-in-law to a very rare and aggressive form of Hodgkins Lymphoma, that literally ate him alive. At his peak of health, Jim was a 550lb man, he always made a better wall than window. At the time of his death, Jim weighed in at 128lbs, only a shell of his former self.
During his battle with cancer, the Dr.'s would pump Jim full of morphine and chemo treatments that made him so sick he couldn’t eat, walk or sleep. The only relief Jim ever got was from using cannabis; whether it was smoked or ingested orally.
After Jim would use cannabis, he could actually sleep for a few hours, move around pain free and eat a meal and keep it down. He would choose cannabis EVERY SINGLE TIME over morphine when given the option.
To see the benefits it provided to him, the relief it gave; there’s not a part of me that doesn’t believe that cannabis is nothing short of a medical miracle.
Jim is the reason why I will fight to the bitter end for the legalization of medical cannabis; because all patients deserve safe, non-addicting, natural medicine!!
Thank you for allowing me to join your community!

7 Likes

Welcome Kimberly! Sorry about your brother-in-law and glad to hear that he got some relief from cannabis. Your story echos many of the people here on the community and their reasons for being part of this industry.

3 Likes

We are True Farma and we have a virtual dispensary that represents 18 manufacturers of the best of breed, lab tested, dose verified medicinal cannabis products. We deliver to your door anywhere in California. In addition to a virtual dispensary, we have a large permitted indoor/outdoor/hoop house grow operation on our 83 acre property in the wine country of Central Coast California. We are looking to connect with amazing growers who can help us expand our current opportunity and potentially an even larger permit next year when our state license gets approved.

7 Likes

Hi @TrueFarma - that sounds like a nice setup. Do you have any photos of your grow operation you can share with the community?

2 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome Nick!
I look forward to connecting with other members and gaining as much knowledge and insight as I can! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have a couple of recent pics from the outdoor hoop house areas. We are still in the final stages of getting the outdoor areas ready for planting.

8 Likes

Looks great @TrueFarma - good luck with the planting season!

3 Likes

I understand that you have a line of oils. Do you need any help with your labels and or packaging for that? We are a custom label house that also provides chipboard boxes and POP displays. Please let me know if you need some help.
Thank you,
Roberto

5 Likes

Pure Plasma Lighting Inc. is a California based company specializing in advanced plasma lighting solutions. Our light system and light engine are efficient and electrodeless light sources that generate a continuous full spectrum of near perfect natural light: white light with unparalleled purity, equivalent to the Sun.

We would welcome the opportunity to work with those who would be interested in our new, emerging light source technology for distributorship of our complete systems to OEM with our light engines.

We recently launched a Kickstarter campaign for our feature light, the Genesis M. The Genesis M is the industry’s first and only high powered plasma light, 1150 Watts to be exact.
http://kck.st/2o6n1WP

4 Likes

Greetings! I’m a young professional currently doing market research on software development. My main skills are in data analysis and data communication, which I aim to use in a new cannabis research role by the end of 2017. I’m mainly here to poke around and meet new folks in the industry, as well as potentially assist with survey administration. If any of you will be at the NCIA summit/expo in Oakland this June, we may have a chance to meet in person!

3 Likes

Welcome @pureplasmalighting! Is there any safety equipment you would recommend in conjunction with plasma lights? I know they can put out a lot of heat.

Welcome @mchatham! You should check out our upcoming AMA with Cannabis Big Data!

4 Likes

Thanks for the welcome, Hunter. The awesome thing about our light, the Genesis M, is that there are no fans or additional cooling required. The Genesis M puts out minimal heat output so the growers will be saving hundreds each month on energy bills. We also offer the industry’s only LIFETIME warranty on our bulbs.

4 Likes

That’s pretty awesome! I know when I hear “plasma”, I think of plasma TV’s, which tended to burn out. Glad to hear you’re that confident about your bulbs.

4 Likes

My name is JD Garrick and I am the owner of Mountain Grown Consulting. You can learn more about my company at mountaingrownconsulting.com. I have only been on this network for a couple days but its already proving to be a great place to network with some good industry professionals.

4 Likes