Introduce yourself!

Wait while I get my dictionary out to see if I can find an entry for this Rolodex item of which you speak. Just kidding! Thanks for saying hello! I look forward to reading more of your posts…Thanks for your perspective. I’m now sure I’ll call Quentin gumby in a Freudian slip any time now-lol

2 Likes

I have a hard time taking plant science experimentation, performed on leaf sections rather than whole living plants seriously. Also, given the radical difference in intensity between light levels used in labs versus light levels occuring in nature, I can’t help wonder how well this translates into practical application.

2 Likes

lol I like him and his son a lot. I’ve run intio them a number of times and am very impressed with their tech.

2 Likes

Yes, email me and I’ll forward you what I have so far.

2 Likes

It has been a pleasure to deal with Colorado extraction systems because of Quinton and his son. We were also, obviously, impressed with the tech and excited for people (ourselves included) to learn more about it. I just happened to take the Lin Havelick extraction technology course that took place in the same building complex where Quentin used to reside. Everyone in the class was late coming back from the lunch break each day because we wanted to watch Quentin’s machine run…

4 Likes

Our names are Jeff Taylor and Lauren Kie. We will be jointly responding to the different posts representing EyeChronic.TV.

We are new to the grower’s network, and to cannabis as an industry. Reading your posts is making us more aware of some of the challenges that face the different operational areas of growing and disseminating cannabis. It’s been an education! Our linked in profiles are here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeffreypaultaylor/ and https://www.linkedin.com/in/laurenkie/ .

A little about EyeChronic.TV: We are the Cannabis Industry’s First Real-time Engagement Network displaying a silent but entertaining mix of industry news, educational and fun videos, social media and social walls, text polling/integration and paid advertising. This is shown on massive, commercial grade 50“TV’s in a dispensary. Working with the owner or manager, we strategically integrate the TV’s into the environment where they look best and are easily seen by visitors. All this for no cost to the dispensary as the system is financed by the advertisements.

YOU RECEIVE ALL THE PERKS OF BEING A LOCATION-PARTNER. PERKS…WHAT PERKS?

• You will be able to track store traffic, repeat customers and conversions coming from internal sales using our analytics package. Imagine what you can do with that information.
  • You can easily capture mobile phone data and send text messages to your customers-- alerting them to sales, and special events by using our texting system.
  • You increase ROI by ridding yourself of slow moving or dead inventory, and boost sales by upselling or cross-selling complimentary items using the 4 FREE TV ad slots you receive.
  • You can create loyalty and preferred membership clubs and much, much more including a 2.5% commission on all paid advertisements.

If you would like more information, please reply to this message.

We are looking forward to networking and learning from this group of talented cannabis professionals!

Click Here for our current demo reel. It is running at 2x its normal speed.

As you can see, our digital TV network does get noticed!

5 Likes

Welcome @eyechronic.tv! Glad to have you on board. Can you show off some pictures of your setup in operation?

2 Likes

Hi All!!
Thanks for the invite to the group!! I’ll be brief in my intro so I can spend more time reading some great posts!
I started working in the horticultural industry at 10…sadly that’s now 32 years ago! Along the way I have made phenomenal contacts and business relationships. I spent 22 years working for two of the world leaders in Horticultural Lighting, the last 15 as Sales Manager and General Manager for Gavita North America. In that time, I immersed myself in the booming cannabis market.
Now with VRE Systems, we are offering complete one stop shopping for cultivation facilities. Expanding on our market leading light deprivation systems to include lighting, benching systems, HVAC systems, irrigation, automation, controls, and greenhouse structures. Everything a facility needs under one roof, using the best of the best available!

Any questions you may have, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Cheers!

Ron Berkhout

7 Likes

We take pictures of every installation. Here are a few.

8 Likes

Hey Ron,

Pleased to have known you and worked with you for many, many years. We are seeing a brand new era being ushered in these days with the Cannabis market explosion. However, good old fashioned ingenuity, coupled with innovation and dedication to customer support has not changed. You have the right attitude, immense knowledge, and the proven resources my good friend. See you soon…

Tom Piini
www.microgrow.com

6 Likes

Hi Everyone!

My name is Ed Green and I’m located in Portland, OR. I’ve been in high-tech and retail my whole life and I’m really excited about being part of (and possibly having an impact on) the cannabis industry - especially at this early stage. Really looking forward to making connections and sharing experiences with this community!

We’re newbies to cannabis. Back in March, my business partner and I started a software company called THCnology Solutions and we’ve completed our training as a Metrc validated software provider. On the Growers Network, we’re looking to connect with Metrc licensees (in Oregon initially) to find out what your pain points are wrt Metrc and how we can create solutions.

We’re also developing a B2B marketplace website that leverages licensees’ Metrc data, so we’d be very interested in discussing any user experiences with either Leaflink or Tradiv. We’d like to get some beta testers from each of the licensee categories to provide feedback on what we’ve developed so far. Please let me know if you’re interested. I’ll be checking into the private feedback group Nic talked about in the vendor guide for aggregating the feedback.

Thanks, Growers Network! Great to be here and looking forward to the adventure:+1:

7 Likes

Hi @egreen! Welcome to the community.

3 Likes

I want to just learn more about what you are thinking of!

Welcome home

3 Likes

Hello Growers Network community,

My name is Henry Vangameren and our company is Priva, a solutions provider in growing controls and water management. We have over 50 years of experience controlling greenhouses and 30 years experience in building automation. So many new and interesting opportunities for the industry and we’re very excited to be involved. We have a large international team of very knowledgeable people to help answer any questions you may have about indoor and greenhouse growing, controls, irrigation, HVAC etc. I look forward to contributing to this community and being involved in the conversations. Have a great day!

7 Likes

Welcome to the community! I look forward to learning from you!

Do you have links to your company?

4 Likes

Thanks Ethan. Our company website address is www.priva.com

5 Likes

Welcome @henry.vangameren! Do you have any photos of installations that you’ve done for your clients? We’d love to see some of your work.

3 Likes

Hello,

We are a family grow out of Southern Oregon that specializes in extracts. Winner of multiple “Best of…” awards in the Dope Cup. Setting up now in California, Nevada and Arizona and looking for new friends. Drop me a note!

Peterbents64@gmail.com

6 Likes

Hi Cannabis Family!
Stephanie Yarbrough here. CEO and founder of LeafOps.com. We are taking the industry by storm with our point of sale software. After finding many areas of needed improvement in cannabis software, we’ve introduced a product that dispensary owners have been waiting for. Compliance, clean inventory tracking and painless processing.
My team and I have been touching all facets of the industry. Growers, cultivators, dispensary owners and believers in this plant, we share the passion to provide a supporting software to get YOUR mission accomplished.
Check us out!
I’m delighted to demo our software for you. Just reach out!

6 Likes

Welcome @LeafOps!

2 Likes