Introduce yourself!

Nice to meet you @NeemTree_Organics !

I hope aphids everywhere fear your products haha! I’ve used neem products in the past (and always have some on hand,) I was spoiled at my last grow setup where miraculously had very few pest/bug issues. I’m sure our community would benefit from some articles and information on your products and best application so let me know if you would like a hand navigating the site or help with getting information posted up!

Appreciated!

2 Likes

Hello,

My name is Bill Schaner and I work in the insurance industry helping people secure their investments, their finished product and protect their crops. I have multiple companies that I use to get competitive pricing for everything from seed-to-sale. My goal is to make sure that every business owner I insure is comfortable enough to sleep at night knowing their investment is protected.

3 Likes

Good afternoon and welcome to Growers Network Bill @BillSchaner!

I’d love to have a dialogue with you about your process, sounds like a nice one-stop-shop!

Please let me know if you have any questions about the site, navigating around, or would just like a chat!

Appreciated!

2 Likes

Hi Bill,

Welcome to the forum, a great one indeed. I like your business profile and what you do. (need to learn more and I could be a referral source). I too assist the cannabis community but with different products. Those being life insurance for cannabis users. Get this, even if they do not have a MMJ card and they live in a state where it is not legal. As long as they admit to using cannabis and are 31 yrs old or older I can get them approved standard! Only insurer in USA who would do thsi at this time. We also have 6 -
420 friendly insurers in our portfolio. If you would like to chat and see if we could assist each other’s business let me know. I can be reached Monday at 623-977-3411 (AZ - MST). Have a great weekend.
.rds,

Ken Kaufman, LUTCF
CannaLife Insurance & Fin’l Solutions, Founder
O. 623-977-3411
C. 602-430-5176
E. Ken@CannaLifeInsurance.com
W. www.CannaFinancial.com

2 Likes

Gooooooooooooooood MORNING Growers Network!

I am one of those rare breeds that love Monday mornings. I look on at Monday and I say “it’s not me that experiences you, but you that experiences me!”

So let’s crush this week together! The coffee is on, it’s the finest blend Walmart carries in their premium Folgers line up! Get in that morning exercise, get that breakfast down, and carpe diem!

Big shout out to our new members to the community this morning!

@sespe
@margot
@nafutral
@dougb

Don’t be strangers, we’d love to get to know you guys and I"m sure our community will do well in welcoming you out! Thanks for joining us!

2 Likes

Greetings,

We are a boutique medical dispensary, the first permitted one to open in
Ventura County CA. I’m hoping to meet boutique cultivators that have
figured out their permits and packaging and distribution and want to
establish relationships with retailers like me.

Thanks everyone :slight_smile:

Chelsea @ Sespe Creek

2 Likes

Good morning Chelsea!

Have you seen our badge search function before? You can search both professions and by State by all self-identified, registered users for those fields. So if you are looking for cultivators in CA? Select the profession from the drop down, select CA from the state drop down, and that should give the list of who is on here!

Let me know if you need help with that or have any questions, always here to help!

Appreciated and very nice to meet you!

1 Like

Jordan,

Thanks for the badge information I was able to set my profile better knowing how the badge system works and I was able to contact some cannabis business owners in Michigan about their insurance needs.

Thanks

Bill Schaner

3 Likes

Any time Bill!

Let me ask everyone here, would it be helpful to have some video tutorials showing you how to set up your profiles and user card (which can be thought of like a business card?) I’d be more than happy to work on creating those for the community if it would be helpful (then you could pause and playback at your convenience and speed.)

We’re always a short message away as well to setup a quick GoToMeeting demo if you need to see it hands on and live!

2 Likes

My name is Loyd Kinsworthy and I work for V5 Systems in Fremont, CA. We manufacture and sale portable security and power solutions. I feel that our products will be extremely useful to the community here at Growers Network. You can visit our website at www.v5systems.us to view our company and the line of products we offer.

I hope everyone has a great week.

Thanks, Loyd

4 Likes

Good afternoon Loyd! I’ve looked at the Portable Power Units (PPU’s) a few times now and love the idea behind it (we get something like over 300+ days of sunshine here in SE Colorado!)

Glad to have you part of Growers Network and learning more about what you do!

1 Like

Thanks Jordan. Glad to be part of the Network.

2 Likes

That would be super helpful!

2 Likes

Welcome to Burning Snow! We are a glass art studio dedicated to finding the magical line of community, art, and education. Are you ready to drop in? We are teaching monthly classes and stocking glass tools and glass stock. Pick the line you want to ride above or cruise the gallery below and enjoy what we do. Shred on!

Burning Snow Studios exists to encourage community, education and innovation in glasswork. Founder Kai Hogen has been working as a professional glassblower for 16 years. Kai has always been a very dedicated snowboarder and his discipline to push himself in the sport has translated to glass in immeasurable ways. In the last 10 years Kai has traveled the country with his wife Amy and his two children working with artists such as Niles Mahlman, Frederick Faerron, and Rashan O’Jones in Albuquerque NM, Chris Schuler at Quartz Castle, Shawn Williams, Jeremy Jackson at Devils Breath Glass Works, Chris Drags, Hondo Pinzon, Daniel Shelton, and Thomas Clark from Washington…

Kai was inspired to create Burning Snow Studios while living in Olympia, Washington in 2011. Kai is always furthering his knowledge of glass by taking classes with the likes of Eusheen Goines and J-Red. By self educating in this manner Kai is always on the forefront current technique and inspiration.

Since it’s inception, Burning Snow has been well received in the MMJ industry and is frequently demonstrating at many live glass blowing events. In July of 2013 Kai decided to bring his family of four and Burning Snow back to Bozeman MT. Coming back has brought stunning new collaborations with old friend Will Henry of Vajra Glass and others in the community.

2014 has proven to be a very dynamic year for Burning Snow Studios as we have been representing our work at every show and conference we can, and will be finishing out 2014 by moving to a more productive work shop, with vastly increased investment/inventory of tools and opportunities. We are definitely looking forward to the future of community glass blowing in Bozeman Montana.

Check Out the #1 Glass Studio in Montana!

See Something You Like?

4 Likes

Wow, those are some unique pieces!

2 Likes

That is some really impressive art work! I have not seen too much glass as unique as that!

4 Likes

That’s what i was telling him. This guy can Torch!

3 Likes

I’d be interested in testing the seeds high in THCV and other specialized versions @DutchPassionTony

4 Likes

Have you done much research or work with THCV? I’m very interested in the potential benefits of regulating blood sugar for diabetes (or even more so, the notion it could help lower resistance to insulin.)

4 Likes

Good morning Growers Network!

Some new faces to the site today!

Let’s give a big welcome to:

@mamagrind
@bluesky-organics
@growerschoice
@CleLegal
@dirty-e30
@peter1
@james.randol
@VitalEarths1
@josh2
@gaiaswayoregon

Great to see so many new members joining up and looking forward to meeting you all and hearing about your story and why you’re here!

Feel free to send me a private message or tag @Jordan if you have any questions on navigation, where to post things, etc.!

Have a great day everyone!

3 Likes