Introduce yourself!

Hey Guys,
My Name is Reed, I started working with plants on a commercial tree farm when I was 16 and ever since then I have pursued cannabis as a passion. I currently work for AltMed Arizona as the Department Head of Grow Operations. Sitting at 400 lights we are still expanding to just over 500 lights indoors and 6 acres of greenhouse. I think one of the most important things about growing is to never stop learning. If you don’t learn one thing new everyday then you are doing something wrong. I am excited to see how Growers Network develops and grows!

Cheers,
Reed

5 Likes

Reed! WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY!!! It’s a better place now that you are a part of it! Explore away!
Check out the Growing Category, for sure, but also Check out some of the Vendor Corners! We would love to have you on our Growers Spotlight as well!

Also, let me introduce you to @Growernick , our in-house Grow Pro

Cheers Buddy, def wanna get up to AltMed’s spread sometime soon to pay you a visit!

2 Likes

Yo Reed! Good to see you here! Long time no see! HMU next time you’re in Tucson (phone # is still the same)!

2 Likes

@Growernick @AltMedReed @Nate

thought you guys would like to link up after a long time :wink:

2 Likes

@Growernick @Nate @alex_m Dope to be back in the club. Its interesting how people eventually link up, Small world. Especially Alex, bro somehow after you moved to Tucson over 8 years ago you have met and become friends with a majority of my high school, college and musician friends, Now its grower friends lol. When I get up and running on my Netaflex 3G fertigation system Ill have to have you guys out to come see what we are up too.

4 Likes

Exactly! Jah provide. ABSOLUTELY want to come peep it :eyes:

3 Likes

Word. Can’t wait to come check it out! Keep growing that love!

3 Likes

Hello everyone, my name is David and I am the CEO / Founder at Growpito Technologies LLC. We manufacture patent-pending, perpetually reusable and environmentally sustainable grow substrates. Our mission is to provide grow substrates that help nourish and heal the world, while using up to 88% less water and nutrients, have little to no waste, and will never go into the landfill.
I am a long time member in several canna forums and was the Master Administrator of the Hennepdesk Cannabis forum for several years. I am an artist, grower and innovator.
I am very happy to be member of this forum that is dedicated to helping everyone grow better. Our intent is to be a catalyst for change in the horticulture community, and provide environmentally friendly products.
We believe our signature product, Sim Mix, a soft stonewool, biocarrier substrate and our No Waste Cultivation techniques are a paradigm shift.
I look forward to helping all to understand that our world needs our help.

Karma Up,

David

6 Likes

Hey David!!! Very glad to see you in the Network, you have some great information and wisdom for our growers! I am very excited to see you guys up and running!

2 Likes

Thanks Bull, we are very excited to be a part of this.

Karma Up

3 Likes

Good morning and happy Friday Growers Network!

Back from the Cannabis 2018 Cultivation Conference and it was a great time! Ran into some familiar faces (while others managed to elude me the entire time, hmmm… lol!)

We have quite a few new members that have joined over the past week here and just wanted to say hello and welcome all of you into the forum if you haven’t yet been!

@drivera
@SpecGradeLED
@MDG.Ballpark
@lascala.matt
@hporterplatinumworld
@dprsindustries
@Link4Dean
@Reece
@sarahbennettvip
@tony
@aquanaut
@merimike
@addcannabis
@Peak
@kelly
@LVCO710
@AltMedReed
@cstrada17
@Zennerd
@gregz3481
@Tacticalservice
@jonnysaldaya

If you need anything feel free to tag me @Jordan and I’d be more than happy to help out! Feel free to say hello and tell us a bit about yourself, your company, or simply what you’d like to get from this experience!

Have a great day everyone and hope this finds everyone happy and healthy!

1 Like

Thanks, @Jordan!

We’re very happy to be a part of the community and look forward to some great conversations with the growing professionals here in the forum. :grinning:

My experience–and that of my team here in Ohio–is in engineering robust and dependable LED lights for industrial applications, which we’ve been doing for the past 15 years. Some of our work sits atop sports stadiums, along interstate highways and airport runways, and on oil and mining operations around the world.

In the past year we’ve been turning the advances in our LED technology toward the world of horticulture and we’re really excited about our new line of OpticPAR Grow Lights that have come from months of R&D in this field. Some real game-changing stuff has emerged and we’re thrilled with the possibilities!

Thanks for the invite and I look forward to engaging you guys on LED lighting topics! :flashlight:

3 Likes

Goooooood morning Growers Network!

1 Like

Hello my name is Sharon, I am the Owner of Denali Accounts. I am very happy to be a part of this Community and look forward to developing new partnerships in the Cannabis Industry.

Denali Accounting, LLC is a Women-Owned company made up of a team of talented and experienced accounting professionals who specializing in providing consulting, advisory, accounting, auditing, and bookkeeping services to small and mid size businesses covering a variety industries and professions, including non-profit organizations.

We offer a complete bookkeeping and accountancy service to self employed individuals and small businesses. We have been providing these services for 30 years and have built up a strong client base of small businesses. We understand your needs and deliver a personal service catering to the specific needs of your business. We are your premier QuickBooks Pro advisors!

Feel free to contact me for more information, and get your FREE Consultation today! I will SAVE YOUR MONEY, Guaranteed!

Contact info:

Phone: 602-245-0490
Email: SharonBurns@denaliaccountants.com

4 Likes

Very nice to meet you Sharon and welcome to Growers Network!

When you say small business, do you offer services for the single-owner/entrepreneur as well?

Great to see you here and thanks for any insight! Let me know if you have any questions with navigating the site as well, would be more than happy to help!

3 Likes

@sharonburns

2 Likes

Yes we can do everything from one person owner to corporation. We have on our staff bookkeepers, accountants, CPA’s and EA’s
Prices monthly or hourly rate

If you need anything please let me know
landline 928 272 7788 cell/text 602 245 0490

2 Likes

Happy Friday @memberdirectory!

May the day find you well!

3 Likes

Thank you Jordan! You as well!!

Sincerely,

Susan S. Bunce, CEO

702-296-6929

ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Accredited