Introducing BudBusterPro

Insane budsites. Insane!!!

Abc cheese

Fs offspring

@PreyBird1 whatcha think :thinking:?

15 Likes

Some pruning could be necessary… :joy:

8 Likes

That last one looks awesome like a cotton ball.

6 Likes

Real Grower…Real Results Pt.4
Mid flower with 2 indoor plants

16 Likes

Tons of bud sites!

6 Likes

What’s this?

10 Likes

Ask @ravenchief, I’ll bet he’ll tell you !

7 Likes

Oh, so that’s not your picture

7 Likes

No, it’s ravenchiefs grow and he’s been super kind in providing me LOTS of documentation!

7 Likes

That device is the dimmer control for my GLMX720 light from Vanqled. I had to repair the connector to the driver aa I pulled it out of the socket :slight_smile:
I was testing my repair job in this picture

6 Likes

Wow. I’ve heard about that strain but it looks like you’ve got it down perfectly. Really beautiful growing @Slym3r :vulcan_salute::sunglasses::blush:

6 Likes

Oh this is an genetic backward step. I think what you see here is one of freakshows parents. Freakshow looks like a fern.

This is freakshow

19 Likes

I got mine today, just in time for an application (or two) on two tent grows!

Thanks, Bob!

9 Likes

Are those the ones you showed me when I was there? If so; they are exploding! Nicely done my OK brother!
I did not forget about posting my girls on here. Talked to @TheMadFlascher 2 days ago, and going to give them one more application, then will have close to 3 weeks to see the progress.
:v:

10 Likes

I am doing my first indoor photoperiod (Planet Of The Grapes), and a unknown Twenty20 Mendocino Auto.

It was @Slym3r that introduced me to BBP, and @TheMadFlascher is the person that has set me up with the product and my regime.

I am using SOHUM soil, and Fox Farm nutrients (big bloom) (tiger bloom). I am in a MarsHydro 2x2 and use the TS1000 Mars Hydro light. I am on a 18/6 light schedule for now.

My first 2 applications I was doing a 4ML to 8 oz distilled water mix for the POTG. Then I would use half of that to dilute with another 4oz distilled water to apply to the Auto.

The POTG popped through soil on 6/9/21

The unknown Twenty20 Auto popped through soil on 6/15/21.

On my third application applied last night, The dilution ratio changed to 2 1/2 ML to 4oz distilled water for both plants.

Here are the pictures from my first application on 7/16

Then pictures taken this morning when the girls just woke up.

On a personal note; a personal thank you to @TheMadFlascher for his patience, and sharing his knowledge with a rookie/novice. When you purchase BudBusterPro they want to see you through the process. Something to be said for customer service after the sale. Keep up the great work BBP.

I hope to grow you proud!

16 Likes

Your girls are doing beautiful Jammer!

Thank you for the kind words…It’s a lot of fun working with BBP growers! We’ve spent over 6 years of time and effort developing BudBusterPro. We are very proud and excited to put this powerful tool in the hands of both small and larger growers!

It’s important to us to work closely with our growers so they quickly learn how to use the tool to their best advantage…and do it safely!!

Keep up the good work Jim and may your rewards be bountiful !!!

12 Likes

Using BBP on Runtz/Galactic God. In an outdoor grow.

I think I’m going to need plenty of supports for these…

I too must say kudos to @TheMadFlascher for sticking with me throughout the process. Great customer service!:green_heart::v:

16 Likes

My pleasure bobette, and we’ll get a earlier start on your next grow!

Looking forward to it!

11 Likes

So the 10 oz of liquid that you feed, do you add that into the nutrients your using or just water with that 10oz for the day? Plants looks great!!!

6 Likes

Hi @boozer I’ll chime in cause I use BudBusterPro in my current grow both indoors and out -

BBP is a foliar spray application - it comes in concentrate and you dilute it with RO/Rainwater at different rates depending on the density of leaf growth -
So when @Jimhigh66 said he gave 2 applications of 4mls to 8oz of water that is the rate of dilution 4mls of BBP to 8 oz of RO water in a spray bottle -
If you are using it on a young plant with little growth then more like 2 mls per 8 oz of water -
Its fantastic stuff -

15 Likes