Introducing BudBusterPro

25 Likes

If you have left over dilute after treating your cannabis, it does NOT store well, so you might as well apply it to your ornamentals, vegetables, berries, or your Deciduous fruit trees (after your bloom is complete and the flower petals have fallen)
The effects are much the same. Foliage stimulation, more flowers or fruit, very vivid flower color! Vegetables and berries are delicious !
Here is a picture of florists Cyclamen if you are familiar with the plant.

18 Likes

Introducing our ‘Mighty Mini’ pack! We’ve received a lot of feedback requesting a smaller, more affordable packaging option. The ‘Mighty Mini’ fits the bill. With a $45 price tag (free priority mail to all 50 states) it still packs a ‘Mighty’ punch!
The 'Mighty Mini" is designed for the small grower! Only 4 ml of concentrated BudBusterPro added to 8 ounces distilled or R/O water easily treats 8-10 plants. Considering this 4 oz is equal to about 120 ml, the Mighty Mini will treat 240-300 plants.

For smaller tents, that provides multiple grows with maximized bud opportunity!

12 Likes

BudBusterPro…ANOTHER fertilizer???

BudBusterPro (BBP) is not really in the nutrient class. It of course does have a nutrient value of 1-1-20, however when you are applying 3ml of concentrate in 8 oz water it is pretty insignificant. BBP is specifically designed to stimulate more bud development and maximize their size. The grower uses whatever nutrient lines/solutions he is happy with! The better the nuet program the better your results!
The ‘full’ program begins in veg when we have sufficient foliage density to begin applications(Usually at 14 days old for seedlings or when you start your clones). The applications continue at seven day intervals which continue until two weeks post-flip. (Yes you will be spraying some pistillate bloom!!) We never apply after 2 weeks into flower because it is unnecessary, and we don’t want to impact trichome production.
We are most emphatic about not using other foliars at all on the treated plants. If you use a foliar on your plants, use it on your controls and we’ll have a great comparison there too!
Hope that explains BudBusterPro a little better for you…it is a unique and powerful tool!

18 Likes

Real grower…real results…
Understandably, any new products introduced to the cannabis industry are met with a large degree of skepticism and that’s a GOOD THING! It does however make it that much more difficult to get a really EXCEPTIONAL product introduced!
With that in mind, we have reached out to some of the great growers here on GN with sample packs and guidance to illustrate just what their true potential might be! As these trials progress we will give some updated photos along the way…
Do keep in mind that BudBusterPro is a professional tool and ONLY INTENDED FOR GROWERS WITH A WELL ESTABLISHED AND STABLE NUTRIENT PROGRAM!

From a grower in Connecticut (non GN member) we have both indoor and outdoor trial ongoing…LOL turns out my Connecticut grower IS A GN member after all!!! Welcome back raven!!
May 15 2021

Uploading: wetransfer-849b7f.zip…

June 3 2021

All June 3rd pictures have had 2 applications at 4ml/ 8 oz water applications and the third application is scheduled for Sunday…stay tuned!

We have some GN members with a current test grow and will update them as they progress!

18 Likes

Real Grower…Real Results Pt.1

Here we are at 3 applications 4ml/ 8 oz water rate…

12 Likes

Here is a updated photo received this morning from our Connecticut outdoor grow. Plants have all received their 4th 4ml/8 oz water apps. You will note the uniform density of foliage and color among the many cultivars treated. Pretty much a hallmark of the BudBusterPro program through veg…

20 June 21

23 Likes

Real Grower…Real Results Pt.2

Small plant stimulation at 2ml/8 oz water…

PS. Sorry for the initial link…my bad!

10 Likes

Real Grower…Real Results Pt.3
Late veg-early bud development 3ml rate on small plants

IMG_8045
https://vimeo.com/569498539

13 Likes

Fantastic product - I have been using it on all my indoor and outdoor grow this summer season and it is my best grow to date - I cannot wait to see how these girls flower with it.

12 Likes

What’s up @ravenchief I see you! It’s great to see you!!!

6 Likes

Wow small world indeed! Dang it’s great to see you here raven… hope you visit us here more often!!

5 Likes

I see you too @Slym3r and @TheMadFlascher apeo

5 Likes

@Jimhigh66 if you want to post your results in here that would be awesome!

6 Likes

Count on it.
Does that mean when someone asks me: “WHO YA GONNA CALL?”
Do I get to yell: BUDBUSTERPRO?
:sunglasses:

10 Likes

12 Likes

Unfortunately, I was running trials for @TheMadFlascher then I got sick and everything went to hell in a hand-basket. Plus we got a late start, so they had only had half the prescribed amount, but even at that we were seeing the results of the bud spray. I still have a bottle that he sent me and will be using it like it should have been the last time from the beginning. Now pay attention to your nutes, I can’t stress that enough, it causes them to use and want more nutrients. So sorry for mucking that all up @TheMadFlascher !!

Marty

10 Likes

Holy scmolly sport…You certainly have nothing to apologize to ME about…You damn near died of covid and I was soooo happy to hear from you again, I really didn’t think about the grow!! I learned a bunch from your auto’s even at that…

You have MANY grows ahead for you and I will be privledged to participate in some of them!!!

13 Likes

Them be some healthy looking puppies for sure !!

9 Likes

Abc/cheese

Freakshow offspring.

I’ve never grown plants with this many bud sites. Completely different genetics showing similar growth. Gotta be the BBP. Thanks @TheMadFlascher

12 Likes