Introducing BudBusterPro

Can BBP be ordered on line?

7 Likes

Sure, visit BudBusterPro.net ā€¦itā€™s pretty easy

10 Likes

Thank you @TheMadFlascher!

7 Likes

I got some gearing up for a run shortly. I got to chop 1 plant. Clean up the tent and reset for breeding.

7 Likes

LoLā€¦ I didnt know you were the one behind this bud buster frenzy I keep seeing on the site. LoLā€¦it all makes sense now. Thatā€™s funny - see I can figure stiff out all on my own ā€¦if given a couple weeks of course. Momma didnā€™t raise no nitwit!! Anywho very cool, it seems a couple ppl are happy with it so far. Nice work Docā€¦

11 Likes

Hell Loco, I never doubted youā€™d be on to me sooner or later, so I tried to be as clandestine as possibleā€¦ but you rooted me out!

Thank You, itā€™s been very satisfyingā€¦working with some great people and sharing my profound amazement of plants!!

Pleaseā€¦no Doc here!! Iā€™ve had a life long aversion to PhDā€™s!

16 Likes

Important Information regarding BBP and Nutrient demand.
We are really proud and excited that several growers here on GN have utilized BudBusterPro in both indoor and outdoor, photo and auto growsā€¦ Weā€™ve received some excellent feedback and input that has helped us expand our application program options.

We are ALWAYS interested in our growerā€™s obtaining MAXIMUM results, and so felt it was important to address nutrient demand in more detail.

We can start applying to seedlings as young as 14 days or transplanted clones when they start to push new leaves. Obviously at these early veg stages there is no need to modify your nute programs at all.
Usually by 30 days into veg you will notice a growth surge at some pointā€¦this is your signal to start increasing your nuets. You may try 25% increases incrementally. Many growers are astounded by the growth response. Hopefully some members here have used the program will chime in with their experience!
Looking for an analogy to help growers understand this, essentially your BBP applications have put your plantā€™s metabolic capability ā€˜pedal to the metalā€™. Think of your nutrients as being the the size of your fuel injectors. With the pedal to the metal and small injectors you will grow a nice plantā€¦however you have sacraficed a tremendous amount of POTENTIAL.
Certainly, both the BBP dilutions, as well as the nutrient demand are directly related to the plants density of foliage (green leaf mass) but we do encourage growers to push those boundsā€¦
@ravenchief has given us some of his insights and I will post them hereā€¦
I want to confirm your experience with BBP - I tend to overfeed in all my grows - including this one - very hot media and very high ppms when I add synthetics - all my grows have some issues that I have to deal with because not all strains can handle that level of nutes and start locking out - so most of the time I do calcium therapy flushes to reset the rootzones and then adjust feeds from there -
I am growing over 30 different strains this summerā€™s grow (photos and autos) - all but 2 outdoors and everyone on the BBP - my experience is that there have been no lockouts, no need for me to reset the rootzones because of overfeeding, and exponential growth well beyond anything I have done - I attribute that to BBP making better use of the high level of nutes that I was giving.
the only thing that I needed to do was add more P earlier than I am used to with some slight purpling in early preflower on Dos Si Dos and Sensi Star strains ā€“
Iā€™ll try to take better pictures but Iā€™ve got my hands full these days just keeping up with the garden girls are very hungry. Iā€™ve been giving them very strong feedings and they love it 2800 ppmā€˜s plus and thereā€™s been no evidence of burn.Your product is truly magical and I so appreciate all your help to get to this point as I try to bring them on home.

Another point worth addressing is that some growers take a look at BBP and figure it must be expensive to useā€¦LOL- not so :
To give you a sense of how much I used in this outdoor AND indoor grow - The small sample bottle (4oz) gives enough for probably 10-20 or more plants depending on how big you grow and how many applications you give (how long you veg and how saturated you wet the plants) - I have over 30 plants (13 very big girls) that I have been using it on and only had to use a total of 6 ounces.

19 Likes

That stuff is wild. I will say it pushed new growth in the nodes even at the bottom of the stem. Usually this ends up larf bud, however the early and fast growth of it Iā€™m almost certain they will reach the net of my scrog. The juice works. I had leftover so I sprayed my Thornless blackberries. they did the exact same developing side branches on the double. I havenā€™t been this excited since I found the funkycoldmedinašŸ˜Ž. 5 stars @TheMadFlascher .

16 Likes

just flipped 3 days ago

16 Likes

Whoaā€¦wait a second??? You found funkycoldmedina?

7 Likes

I did, but a stripper double crossed me when I was sleepingšŸ˜² and now its gonešŸ˜£

9 Likes

Iā€™m envisioning the scene in pulp fiction when they find Brad and the breifcase under the cabinet. Then Travolta opens it up and itā€™s glowing. Yupā€¦ Thatā€™s how I see that going down Boozeā€¦

6 Likes

Iā€™m buying a new spray bottle this weekend. My girls are almost old enough to start! :metal:

11 Likes

Huge shout out to @TheMadFlascher for getting this small timer to this point!
BBP now a permanent part of my regiment.

Bob and I will admit that there were a couple of hiccups. Because he takes a personal interest in The grows, he got the girls back on track.

Thank you BBP- End results to follow.

21 Likes

Looking DAMN fine, Jim! :metal:

9 Likes

Ill second that @Jimhigh66 . this dude is the real deal just like the product. I bought a small sample to give her a try. That was followed by emails, requests for pics, texts, and then a 30 min phone call. Bob actually gives a damn! And after talking to him for a while you can tell he has so much knowledge on horticulture. Will be ordering big bottle soon. Thanks for everything @TheMadFlascher . ill get back and post pics.

11 Likes

Guess Iā€™m going to have to try BBP. Everyone has been raving about it. Too late for my current grow but next grow will be some Planet of the Grapes and will try it out on them. Can hardly wait for current grow to finish so I can start the next. Really looking forward to the POTG grow.

7 Likes

Got my BBP ordered today so will be ready for next grow. Thanks for everyoneā€™s input about how it works. Looking forward to testing it out myself.

7 Likes

These are mine. Tomorrow will be their second treatment. The 3gl gallon auto already has roots growing out of the side of the pot. 21 days tomorrow.

12 Likes

Looking good!

5 Likes