Introduction

Hello all. Caregiver from Detroit and new to cultivation.

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Michigan here too.

6 Likes

Welcome to GN @sandman
How and what are you growing?
Happy Growing :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

I’m growing green crack, sundae driver, jungle Mac, sunshine in cocoa using heavy 16 nutes. How bout you?

5 Likes

Hello and welcome! Most of us have something growing on the network. Have a look around. Any questions, don’t hesitate to ask. We all here to help each other in one way or another.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum… just north of you but on the Canadian side of the border…

3 Likes

I’m a organic outdoor living soil (Microbes, Beneficial Organisms and Earthworms) grower. Using compost tea’s and some powdered nutrients from Umya Nutrients, a South African Nutrient Company.
Growing at the moment:
Charlotte’s Web x 2 flower
Blueberry x 2 flower
Lemon Haze x 1 flower
GDP x 1 flower
Hash Plant x 1 flower
White Fire OG x 1 veg (pre flower)
Master Kush x 1 veg (pre flower)

4 Likes

@sandman welcome!
I am another from just north east of Detroit.

3 Likes

High and Welcome to the network!!!

I am 4 hours east of you if you cut thru Canada :slight_smile:

I only have a scooby snacks in flower at this time.

2 Likes

helo everyone i am alexx hope you all well…??
https://twitter.com/SixtyTrees

2 Likes

Welcome
This place is fantastic.

2 Likes

thank you so much for your welcom:innocent:

1 Like

hey guys kindly visit…
https://twitter.com/SixtyTrees

1 Like

Hey Everyone, New to the site, long time lover of Cannabis, Glad to be apart of this community, Eager to interact with the Cannabis community, and most importantly learn the game of cultivation! Peace,
Big UPS GN for this great platform!

Sullivan Slim

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums my friend ,pull up a chair there’s lots of great journals here to help you see what style of grower you like and want to pursue! Check out people’s pics they are worth a thousand words especially as a journal you can follow along to watch ppls up to date success. When tagging ppl in to convos use @ b4 name @sullivanslim then it will notify the tagee

3 Likes

thanks @hoppiefrog appreciate the warm welcoming, I’m looking forward to learning!

2 Likes

What up slim… were all watching. Cait wait to watch you grow yo…

1 Like

@Slym3r big ups! Appreciate the love dukes, things looking great, I’m currently in Veg, working in the garden, taking a break quickly to jump on here and stay in tune with the network, much love on that, Happy Tuesday, enjoy the day, I’ll check back in soon,
Peace

1 Like

Welcome @sandman,
You are in the right place.

2 Likes

Welcome to GN
Greetings

1 Like