Introduction!

Hey everyone! New member here, looking to network with some east coast (US) growers who have some top shelf product. I’d like to make a donation for some plates. Let’s talk? I can provide reasonable assurance I’m not anything sketchy

2 Likes

again… a vague post like this makes people very nervous…more info and it will save a shit load of DMs asking for more information…

4 Likes

Got a list of info you’d like to see?

Like you could include why you are looking what you are looking for and volume you are looking for… and just basically make us comfortable to know you aren’t a cop…this is a free forum and weed in the US is not federally legalized like Canada…and still this conversation would be illegal in Canada as you can only buy from licensed dispensaries accredited by Health Canada…

4 Likes

Yeah on that point is why these posts are vague. I’ve added some details, lmk if u have anymore wisdom to give this new member!

Hi everyone! I’m Alex, I’m a newbie and new to growing. During the pandemic and the quarantine, I wanted to start growing plants, and I hope I can do it. :shamrock:

it’s a weed and grows like a tomato plant and can be treated the same…but for a first grow… keep it simple… then pick one thing you want to try next grow…and every grow after pick something to learn and as you do we are here and can help… never change too much at once or you can’t figure out what did or didn’t work…lol…

2 Likes