Introductions

Hey all! These are from my first grow, can’t believe how much fun this plant is to grow! Any tips or ideas would be appreciated. :blush:!

My two Autos are about to be harvested, (though I think I stunted them a bit) and the photos are well on their way.

Look forward to learning with you all.

20200622_154904|375x500

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Ladies are lookin great!!

5 Likes

For a first grow they sure look good!

Welcome!

4 Likes

Welcome to the community and thanks for sharing!

4 Likes

@fangorn looking damn fine in those posts with some great soil. Welcome to the community and looking forward to seeing your progress. Good growing.

2 Likes

Hello fellow heads,

I’m a fairly new here, but not to cannabis. Almost 50, been partaking since 14. Son of a preacher and a school teacher. I learned early what a good seed looks like and started saving them shortly after. The jar is now almost a full quart. A few years ago a friend of a friend suggested I grow to save money -the stuff is expensive where its not legal. I’m a gear-head by trade. Killed every plant I was ever given. But I gave it a go. Learned the struggles using unknown seeds. Found ILGM and got something worth growing and its been a couple years now since I’ve bought a bag. Recently I was inspired by a story from oltimerockngrow and told my parents that I use and found it very liberating. I now have tents for every season and am working on the continuous grow. Continuously learning every round from experiences and from those around me… Like you. Thanks and Hello.

3 Likes

1d8951b549cc94ebf9e087d16d85c4bba6dd4710

3 Likes