Growers Network was created as a resource for adults in the cannabis industry.

Please verify your age to enter.

Is anyone else harvesting tonight to coincide with the harvest moon?

I could make a bad Epstein joke with this, but to coincide with the harvest full moon tonight
anyone else doing a “ritualistic” full harvest?

Last year I didn’t experiment and let my girls go over ripe. The high was OK but not for what I spent on the seeds. This year’s old bag seen beautiful plants, I have one that’s probably two weeks to early but I have cut early plants in the past hardwoods and loved the buzz of a early harvest much better than a textbook perfect cloudy milky Amber head.
The high was OK but not for what I spent on the seeds. Just use all bag see you beautiful plants, I have one that’s probably two weeks to early but I have cut early plants in the past Harvard‘s and loved the buzz of a early harvest much better Dan a textbook perfect cloudy milky Amber head.

So how early am I? I am probably just going to take the largest colors and let the others continue to grow. Early Harvest is better than no Harvest at all. I gruesome quite rhinos a friend of giving me some clones. I have never dealt with outdoor Bud mold in my 55 years. We have a very wet humid summer and within three days but mold wiped me out of some beautiful sticky potent knock you down fruits. Now I’m through them in the freezer and trying to figure out a way to extract the mold in an oil process. There was a YouTube video on how to filter it out, the guy didn’t explain the equipment or the process. Just did pass the Canadian health inspections. His moldy bed looked worse than mine did in the video and his turned out clean after proper filtering. So mine looked a lot better than his, now the journey to find out had a filter mold out of my oil .

I just picked all And just Ziploc and put in the freezer. That’s for another discussion and another day.

1 Like

I had multiple moving targets going on when I worded my post. I let Siri do 80% of it and the other is 20% is where it makes no hell of sense at all. I’m sorry Harvard is harvest should be the word seeds in there. I’ve had a long day and I just didn’t feel like it quite truthful .

4 Likes

Hahaha! I read it all and figured out what you were saying, knowing you were using Siri.

1 Like