Is cannabis a herb, vegetable or fruit?

It is an herb fruit falls and reseads them selves the don’t need humans as much for procreation that’s why your really not supposed to eat so much fruit in certain cultures specially mountain culture full of natural sugars and the speed up ur metabolism so the slower ur body goes the more control you can gain over it , to make proper decisions , slower ur body is during the winter the less you need to eat , drink , piss , shit , and sleep , I was always tought herbs are for man because we need to help it survive with us not look at our herbs to feed our animals unless we have abundance wich still should be analysed and split 3 ways 1 part to u now 1 part for ur future , and 1 part for all the poor people to fight over kiz let’s face it poor people see need jus as much as rich , so any plant that’s it’s fruit dosnt call is herb for man , if it falls naturally for animals and bacteria so that all life may exists , but not to say don’t go enjoy your self what ever ur itch maybe , once besides , rape , murder , child pervery , to yano bad shit.

4 Likes

Ok I hate to do this but speaking on the botany side and the research I have done, it is none of the above.
1st the herb. As @chrisj has so greatly pointed out.

2nd the vegetable. A vegetable is not a plant but the parts of a plant that you can eat. It is a culinary term and not an actual classification. That’s why so many things like tomatoes cucumbers pumpkins squash zucchini etc etc are called vegetables but are truly fruit or melons.
3rd the fruit. Is by definition the sweet and fleshy product of a tree or other plant that contains seed and can be eaten as food.
So for those that have been collecting their own seeds or those that have ever gotten seedy weed. Know that the seed is wrapped in a very tiny flesh like sac. If you have not here is a picture I found to help the visual aid.

So what is it then you ask!?!? Well again @chrisj has given the answer already.

Now to answer @Slym3r question.

It’s because another definition of herb is any plant with leaves, seeds, or flowers used for flavoring, food, medicine, or perfume.

So all in all cannabis can be used as a vegetable or herb, but it is a flower. And a beautiful one at that.

9 Likes

Hahaha I jus thought that to my self hahahab

4 Likes

So it’s about environment , situation , use and enginuity that classifies the object not the object it self kiz it is jus a flower

4 Likes

Well jus call a garden nature’s tool box hahah

5 Likes

Personally, I have been working with marijuana for many years, for me, growing and using marijuana is a lifestyle, thanks to this I changed my lifestyle and became really happy. Personally, I think that marijuana is something more than just a plant or a fruit or a vegetable. It seems to me that this plant has something more in it than just substances. I think it has a soul. For a long time I worked in calibudsonlineshop.com . And it seems to me that I began to understand how marijuana works. I thought that if you use it correctly, it will reveal all its secrets to you and help you sort yourself out. That’s why it is something more than just a plant, so I couldn’t put it in any category

5 Likes

…its anything you want it to be…

4 Likes

The smoke shall reveal itself to you. I think this is exactly why cannabis is the queen of the jungle, it cant be confined to a vegetable, herb or fruit, its bigger than that and has soo many uses, still many unknown.

5 Likes

One listens, the answers find you they will…

3 Likes

Well Chris the inside is not the “woody” part, the outside is, if you have ever cut a stem you will see that the center is a soft plant tissue and the outside it the hemp fiber part. And as far as herbs go, there are MANY that have woody stems. Just off the top of my head and growing in my yard right now are Sage and Rosemary just to name two. The seeds of many plants are very nutritious.

Marty

5 Likes

Have to disagree @sssportsmfg , the inner is the woody hurd and the outside skin is the fibre. Yes, the outside is the hemp fiber.

Cross-section-of-a-hemp-stem-6

4 Likes

Except I don’t recall anyone ever eating green pot seeds, lol.

Marty

3 Likes