Is it done yet

How much longer do y’all think I have left

3 Likes

3 Likes

Hi @billz

You still have sometime to go, but your plant is having some serious nutrient issues. Can you give us more details of your grow?

4 Likes

I agree with @chrisj that plant is crying about something not right

3 Likes

I over watered a week back

2 Likes

Did u let things dry out after and did u see any signs of fungus gnats?

2 Likes

Yes to both I just don’t know what’s going on or what to do

1 Like

Put fans blowing lightly on the top of your soil and keep ur waterings limited to every 3-4 days, unless leaves are drooping down a lil they aren’t really thirsty yet. We always think to ourselves plants need water but it’s easy to overdo it and do every day, but in nature it doesn’t always rain everyday either :wink:

3 Likes

Correcting issue in pot we always want to see results right away, but that will never happen just don’t try doing a bunch of different stuff as it can make the issue worse, correct the issue and give it time, it’s resilient and will come back around, u prob still got about a month or so left with it

3 Likes

You don’t understand how appreciative I am for the help Ima august my fans and stop watering for about a good 4to 5 days until soil completely drys

2 Likes

There’s no shame in buying a soil moisture meter for under 20 bucks at Walmart, Lowes, home Depot, etc

3 Likes

4 Likes

Low speed pointed more at the soil is all u need, to much air flow on the plant and it’s gonna be working more to bring water from the roots to the leaves, we wanna correct the soil directly. Main reason for the fan is to make it difficult for any more gnats to land and lay eggs on your soil

3 Likes

Also that blue cup seedling, don’t be afraid to set it in one of the other pots higher up to get a lil more light, it’s not uncommon I’ll stack my pots either even with my bigger stuff I’ll go throw a 5 gal in the 4 corners of bigger plants in 20 gallon and seedling cubes on top of 3 gallon till I transplant, it’s all space and as long as ur not shading other plants ur good.

3 Likes

You don’t understand how appreciative I am for the help and your time it really means a lot this is my first time ever growing

3 Likes

I most definitely agree it can be very hard not to over water sometimes. But I like to let my plants get a good dry period every now and again just to make sure they do get that stress sense of nature not giving them “rain” like a dry spell

4 Likes