Is it in its vegetative stage yet/fertilizer?

Hello!

Very new newbie here! :smile: Just joined this site, hoping it can be helpful as I learn and grow as a grower! I found a seed and have started growing it. It’s on my windowsill right now supplemented by a LED grow light that I have on 24/7. My plant has just started growing its second set of leaves. Should I switch it over to 18 hours on 6 hours off now or wait a little bit more? I think I attached an image of what it looks like as of today. Also, when should I start giving fertilizer? Thanks so much in advance for any help! I would also love any pointers or tips you may have on how to grow the best marijuana!

I just realized you can upload more than one pic so I’ll upload my little set up as well. Am I giving it too much wind as a baby plant? I am concerned it’s stretched because I didn’t give it the best light from the beginning. I kinda just jumped in. :grimacing:

1 Like

@katmwall, welcome to GN and great to see your nice little plant coming along strong. Dont worry about that stretch, its fine. Yes you can flip to 18/6. Wishing you the best and look forward to seeing your progress.

1 Like

@katmwall Looking good so far. You don’t need to worry about nutes for the first month or so. If it were me I’d go to the 18/6 lighting. The plants need some dark time to rest. I started off 24hrs on… feel like they’re happier with some lights off hours. :v:t4:

1 Like

I’d also take it easy on the fan. In the next month it’ll grow like 6 inches or so but it will still be somewhat fragile. Give it fresh air and a slight breeze but not too much. I can’t tell how high the fan is set but looks close. I’d just crack the window for fresh air for now

1 Like

I lowered the fan to the lowest setting. It’s a desk fan so it’s not super powerful. Thanks for the advice!! :blush:

I have put it on a vacation timer now so it will be 18 on 6 off. Thanks for your help!!