Is it ready to harvest its on week 9 of flower

Looks awesome. If ur gonna keep it a qeek or 2 longer. Try dropping the temps in the room at noght to just above 60 of i can get it that cool for a couple few days on a row and tey and force out some color if it is there. Ive seen most strains now a days show some color on some ways. Its worth a shot to make it look colorful with the pretryness it has going already.

3 Likes

@Mark0427 ive been trying to figure out a cheap way to cool my area I might just have to invest into a AC unit

4 Likes

run your lights at night :slight_smile: easier to cool at night

4 Likes

@dequilo i do but temps still reach between 82 and 85 the closer we get to summer

3 Likes

you can cool the room?

3 Likes

Not yet but I got some in the works @dequilo #dedicatedgrower

3 Likes

End results pretty happy on how it turned out now it’s time to deep clean and pop some more seeds. Couple things I want to do different with the next crop.

4 Likes

Looks like a nice firm.bud there. Did a ni e job trimming and all. Awesome job. Next run scrog and ull get alot more qeight at the end.

2 Likes

Fasho I’m gonna try that. Been looking up techniques to try to bring more of the colors out the buds any tips

2 Likes

Best i can say on me getting color on buds is get the room 65 or below temps at lights out i was getting my room between 62 and 65 and my midnight snack plants turned dark purple maroon look.

Trics and plants like a week before i chopped and i just chopped like 2 days ago.
Correction this is pics of the room like a month ago. Lol i got the pics mixed up. Newer pics r on the wifes phone

2 Likes

Now this is real life goals what’s the size of your grow area

1 Like

The main flower room is 4x7x8 tall then i have a 2x2 tent and a 2x4x5 tent flipped on its side so its 2x5x4 high currently spraying 2 plants in the 2x2 for fem pollen and 2 pla ts in the 2x4 for fem pollen just flipped them 2 nights ago was first 12 12 days sprayed one spray a day for 8 days before flip now once a day every other til i hopefully see pollen sacs. Lol.

2 Likes

That’s dope once I get my crops in rotation like how I want it I want to expand like that and start testing out breeding I hear it’s hard but super fun

2 Likes

I got a 4x4 I grow in and a 2x2 I use for drying I want to upgrade my induct fan, and add a AC and I will be all set

2 Likes