Is it ready to harvest its on week 9 of flower

9 Likes

Not wven close. Lol. All the white pistils will be an orange red pi k look to them when done a jewelers loop or microscope will be best ways to tell by scoping the teicomes for milky to amber with mnimal to no clear trics

8 Likes

I appreciate that I always lose my crops toward at end due to harvesting too early

7 Likes

Yeah keep posting pics. U can tell somewhat by looks of when they r close and ready for inspections. U dont wanna miss the last weeknor 2 of flower thats when it does its final bulk up on the buds and packs on some weight. They look super nice right now just need time still. What kinda effect u want like couch potato kind or just an average nice buzz eith good terps. Couch potato u wanna go woth some amber 10 to 20 percent rest milky. A good str8 forward buzz that lasts i do all milky as much as possible with minimal amber. Amber trics r usually degraded trics and lost flavor and thc counts so i shoot for more of cloudy wothout amber. As the plant hang dry the trics do still mature a fair bit still so take that in account also

5 Likes

Most definitely want a lasting buzz with a good terp profile I’m going for that high class flavor lol

6 Likes

If it was me id stick with cloudy withno amber to little amber. Up to u tho can always pull a single bud and try it out and see what its like if u like it ect. And go from there.

5 Likes

Naw your right I think ima harvest when fully cloudy I don’t like the type smoke that just makes you sleepy

5 Likes

How long you been growing for

5 Likes

when you think it is done wait a week? :slight_smile: take a piece and try when you think it is

close

a crop or two

be safe and grow well

Dequilo

5 Likes

That’s what’s up I gotta try that

5 Likes

About 4ish years now started at the beginning of covid lockdown here in michigan sometime in 2020 like march or april or so. After the first grow i was addicted and love doing ut. Wish i had more time for them like i did then. I had beautiful plants then but was home yo tend to them alot where now its water and feed and here or there do defols ect. I dont much go down the training roads and just let them grow as they would trying to keep it thinned out enough that they all grow decently and not have a bunch of scrap shit thats loose and airy. Thats the worst to trim lol. If u chop too soon it is also like a buzz slightly but more of like a headache type of buzz and the buzz will leave but the headache tends to stick around a bit longer than the buzz. :laughing:

6 Likes

That’s what’s up and true early harvested bud does give you a crazy headache and buzz is mild but as far the lose airy buds I usually flash freeze them with some of the good trim I have left over and make some bubble hash but I want to improve my drying and curing skills i read that keeping the flower in the dark at 60% humidity and 60 degrees is the best way to keep from losing terps I just have to find an affordable option to keep my grow area at that temp ordered a good amount of those grove bags too

4 Likes

After this crop I want to run this Godzilla Glue back

4 Likes

I just hang dry til they feel crisp outside and still moist in the middle a bit then i take nugs from stems and jar it with meters for about 8 hours atleast 12 is better if moist i dump out and leave for half hour to hour depends on how humid house is inside now i got a 2 prong wood moisture meter and justbprong the buds and itll tell me still too moist or what and ill know yo jar or leave longer.

3 Likes

Towards the end of my grow the leaves are supposed to yellow like that?

4 Likes

6 Likes

Yes, it’s pretty normal. If you’re flushing, they are eating themselves. So they’re just taking all the energy and nutrients out of the leaves to try to survive. I would remove all of the ones that are all the way brown because that’s where disease will start. If you let them go a little bit drier than normal before watering and drop your lighting to 11 hours and maybe turn it down a little bit. This might help the buds finish up a little bit quicker :+1:t3::v:t3:

5 Likes

Bet @happilyretired I’m gonna give that a try.

5 Likes

Snipped a nug to sample good buzz/ flavor needs to mature just a little more

7 Likes

8 Likes