Is it time to harvest bro?

Two months of veg eight weeks of flower. Put it out door at 10 hours of light and now we are at 12.13. Do I harvest right now or give it another week?

4 Likes

Got any trich pics?

3 Likes

I’m also worried about them flipping into vegative

3 Likes

Has the bud growth stalled?

2 Likes

No, it’s still pushing new hairs. I guess when it stalls harvest them

4 Likes

Won’t flip to veg at 10 hrs bruh Amber trichromes pick it. Just by that pic looks done or close I can’t see triches to be sure

2 Likes

7 Likes

It’s at 12.13 hours today

3 Likes

Not done yet watch for Amber triches and those white pistols turn brown and curl :v:t2:
Won’t be long though
Nice looking plant what is it?

5 Likes

If you don’t want couch lock, then it’s done, cut and dry that mug.
If you want couch lock, let the trich’s all change to amber and it will lock you down harder than covid.

6 Likes

Bro i love this Community

7 Likes

@dirtyhippie

Get one of these it really helps.
Image (2)
Image (5)
Im about to chop also and i was checking with mine.

8 Likes

Dunno if that’s the same brand but mines just like that

3 Likes

So is mine. The base for it sucks but the scope itself is perfect. A better base is whats needed. Some sort of tripod setup would be great.

1 Like

Im going to get one of these and hook it to my chair

4 Likes

That’s a great idea. I used to have one for a desk lamp long ago.

1 Like

I was looking at this one, but trying to find it for a lower price.

2 Likes

I see clear trics I’d wait

5 Likes

Far too early if you want potent smoke give it another 3 weeks by the looks of the pic. The look indica dominant, most pros aim for 15-35% amber on a indica.remember the first Amber’s are false Amber’s from damage from wind and maintenance.aim to not see any clears or almost none and at least 15% Amber’s. Been at this since 1997 and not many are patient enough to see a fully ripe crop… Don’t be Hasty ppl will be all too eager to see u make the same mistake as they do… If u chop soon I challenge you to leave a couple branches for a few more weeks so u can learn about ripening :wink: experience is the best teacher my friend :facepunch::grin:. Experiment and you will see as so many pros have!! Also most strains do not reveg untill about 15.5-16.5 hrs light 12.5 is no concern

10 Likes

Yeah I reckon just hard top them and reveg for next round?

1 Like