Is Michigan the best state in the North East (area) to buy seeds?

It appears that Michigan has the best “seed shops” in this part of the country. With so many states go recreational, I am trying to find a reliable brick-and-mortar store as I will not mail-order. Thanks for any input!

From recently freed Virginia

4 Likes

Mail order is ok. Just trust the person sending the seeds. I live in Colorado and I have never seen a seed shop. I order online from those I trust. You should give chitown seeds a shot.

5 Likes

And Welcome! This is the greatest bunch of folks here with so much knowledge
Good luck!

4 Likes

Hi @igrowfreely

Welcome to GN. Check out the GN seed dashboard. All are well established seed banks delivering to the USA. We also have local breeders like @automatik from http://chitownseeds.com that have been successfully helping our members. @sensibleseeds are one of the oldest banks and just like the rest, deliver top quality genetics. But best place to start is:

3 Likes

I’m also from recently freed VA.

2 Likes

Yeah, I am still in shock the frickin commonwealth actually passed this!!! Ain’t no going back now~! :partying_face:

3 Likes

I know right. I have been so damn happy seeing my girls grow over the Sumner. I can’t wait for the winter and see how inside growing goes.

2 Likes

I have been straight sun all summer and then under lights at night! Happy Frog soil rocks!

3 Likes

I grow freely. Is that a branch off from ip? That’s a very cool name yo…

1 Like

Is that a branch off from ip? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like