Is my plant growing correctly

This is my first plant and I watch it carefully trim as needed. I use the proper nutrients and the right light cycle. I thought it would have grown alot faster just by looking at this pic I’m uploading can anyone tell my if I’m on the right track ? This is week 6 or 7

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum! They look pretty good to me!

4 Likes

Thank you . I just they would have grown alot bigger by now . This is my first successful germination I was worried that the growth was stunted some how

4 Likes

Hi @newbiegrower , welcome to GN. What seeds are they from, are they auto seeds? They are a little small, but looking good.

3 Likes

Supposedly she is blue haze feminized. I bought 4 from ILGM and this is the only 1 that actually germinated successfully but the slow growth scares me. I just assumed it would be a lot bigger by now being its my first actual grow

4 Likes

I’m fairly new and anyone feel free to correct me as I wouldn’t take my information to heart. I have been trying to revive a friend’s plant as well and it appears to me you have your bigger plant sitting on a heat mat. Is that thermostat controlled or no…? Do you know how hot that soil is getting another words because it may not stop developing but too much heat in soil will definitely slow it down as it affects the process of photosynthesis. Another good note is the activities of enzymes is also stunted. Making it ingest very little proteins as well. Does look healthy though. Good luck.

3 Likes

I personally have a mat that isn’t controlled by a thermostat and that sucker was reading over 100 degrees as to where my friends controlled he was able to keep it at a more stable temp. I don’t know if you are growing in a cool area or an area that is already warm enough. What is humidity in tent?

3 Likes

You mentioned above you use the correct nutrients etc. Are you phing you water after you’ve added all of your goodies and are monitoring your run off so you can counteract with the ph of your next watering? Meaning if your soil isn’t where it needs to be ph wise you adjust your mix to help adjust the soil. I just did this with the friends plant I mentioned and it’s seriously night and day within a week and a half. His soil was at a roughly 7.5 I’ve gotten it down to 6.5 now… Crazy stuff.

2 Likes