Is the Cannabis Industry seeking executive professionals to staff their businesses?

This is Cabell Poindexter with Wyndham Mills International- we are an executive search firm.

I specialize in recruiting high performing professionals with demonstrated track records of success in sales, operations, manufacturing, supply chain, finance as well as legal and HR.

I am interested in finding out if this industry is seeking to work with a firm to employ highly qualified professionals with exceptional talent?

Would love to speak with @DispensaryOwners, @growopowners to learn more about your hiring strategies so we can briefly discuss how Wyndham Mills International has services designed to meet your unique needs in this industry. Our services include - Executive Search, Leadership Development, Executive Assessments and Professional Resources

For more information, please send me a DM @cmp , or reach out to my contact information in our #vendor-corner:wyndham-mills-international

I would be more than happy to explain why we do more than simply provide candidates.

Cabell

4 Likes

Hi Cabell!

Though there are a few cannabis employment/recruiting agencies out there, we can always use more! Do you have any networking groups for you to go to? Also, consider MJBizCon in November. That’s where executive-level and owners will be.

2 Likes