Is there a clear choice for nutrients?

How have you determined that the nutrients your using are the best option for you? How many were tried before sticking with your current choice? I ask because we are currently in the beginning phase of evaluating our current/new nutrients and was hoping to hear from the community here as to what they are using and what should be considered. We are using Farfad g6 agro soil

5 Likes

https://instagram.com/p/BvpWEVUhSkb/

Rkag canna
Miners gold veg
Khelated kelp bloom
Microbial magic all

2 Likes

You find this line up covers all your plants needs at the best price point? I am thinking that it would probably be best for us if we could somehow piece and match the best products from multiple manufacturers to get the same best quality for cost

2 Likes

You may take a look at Dakine 420 nutrients. We have been saving people a ton of money while improving their Quality and Weight. THC tests coming back as high as 36.5% and terps in the 4+%. Super easy to use and very clean. Looks like water after it is mixed up. We can do a 50% off wholesale trial with you if you would like to see it in action in a side by side? PM me for pricing and product info.

5 Likes

If cost is your limitation try salts like Jack’s 3-2-1 formula. This with silica and you can’t go wrong as long as you have someone who knows their way around an EC meter and ph for inputs and run off testing. If you need complete predictability and mindless mixing House and Garden or Canna A/B with potassium silicate and supplement with a bloom boost and some sugars in full bloom ( I have run Mad Farmer MOAB and Cutting Edge Solutions “Sugaree” with great results across multiple cultivars). Lucas formula with GH crushes too if you don’t mind buying from the man. Always run some biologicals too i.e. Great White, Plant Success, Mykos/Azos (awesome but spendy) etc.

4 Likes

Thanks for the advice everyone. I’ll definitely do some research into the Jack’s and I have seen the canna around so I will look into that as well. Thanks again everyone.

3 Likes

RKAG #flourish #nourish officially coming to market soon ! Gathering R&D
Made in USA