Is this herm?

Have had a few runs under my belt but yesterday I noticed what looks to be a couple possible male flowers. I have only seen pictures of the banana type but never actually spotted in my grow as a herm before. Could anyone confirm?

2 Likes

Yes it is. Might want to check for any light leaks or it could possibly be genetics.
Seems to be a rash of them over the last few months.
:v:

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. Instinct kinda told me it was. Is the best course of action to try and remove with tweezers or just leave. I am in a 6 x 12 room. Filtered inlet air and de-humidifier are the only air circulation. Hopefully there’s not to many and fertilization is minimal. Must have had gone in-noticed in the past because there were some seeds in the lower larfy little buds. It’s for personal so I don’t mind too much. The only light issue I had was a power outage induced change of timer that screwed up the light cycle once.

2 Likes

I would say pluck it and just keep a close eye on it

1 Like

Also, these started as a cut from a female my wife had which I didn’t pay close attention to. I honed my cloning skills and she became the mother. So all 6 plants are identical genetics and the mother is also in flower. It is Hercules from Colorado Seed Co.

1 Like

Just pick it off. Take a good look around and get rid of any others if you find them. In all my years I’ve been lucky to only have one hermi. And it was that way from the get go…a trifoliate.

1 Like

Ah that is terrible. Looks so good growing, forming flowers and then balls. I was outside yesterday looking for the same thing. Sorry man, its a hermi.

1 Like