Is This Light Good (105w from BoostGro)

Hello everyone, I just purchased this 105w Full Spectrum light. was wondering if anyone has any reviews on it and if it’s a good light for cannabis! (1-2 plants)

5 Likes

If the par chart is accurate, set the height at 18 inches for veg and 12 inches for flower. The best way to check the width of coverage would be to use a par meter.

4 Likes

I appreciate the comment back, I actually should have done reviews. everyone is saying the stated heights are incorrect and completely burning their plants, im ordering a spider farmer light instead now. same price range, the prices they have atm are pretty good.

5 Likes

In my opinion the Spider Farmer would be the better light.

6 Likes

Let me know if you have any questions about Spider Farmer lights Im sponsored by them and I have the Sf2000, SE5000 and G8600

8 Likes

thank you sir, I just ordered the cheapest one(SF1000D) I read a lot of good reviews on it and got $15 dollars off w this discount code so I feel like I did pretty good. Would you say that’s a good choice for the budget im on?

7 Likes

Between the two you will be able to get a plant or 2 across the finish line. Edit: I like the Sf series lights alot I’ve almost bought another sf2000 for my mother tent. And if you ever choose to start a larger flower space in the future the 2 lights you have now will both work great for a Veg/mother setup

7 Likes

I feel light the AeroGarden base light hasn’t treated me too bad, I got it to flower which I was surprised about. the heat it gives off is actually quite astonishing, I almost wanna just let this thing go through out its whole flowering cycle just with the aero garden alone.

6 Likes

I think it might be possible to go the whole way in an Aero garden but you will definitely get alot more yield with more light

4 Likes

I have to agree with you spiderfarmer is what’s in my flower tent right now …. I have 2 se7000s an I absolutely love them! Although I also like my Ac infinity set ups the most!

6 Likes

That light will work. Spider farmer is ok!

5 Likes