Is this nitrogen deficiency?

So my tips of the plants started looking a little yellowish, from distance the plant looks fine

but when i close up it looks like this
Should i just add little more flora grow into my nutrient water, or something else? The plant is currently 32days old and i im using week 3 in this nutes plan Also should i transition to flower stage or will the plant give me any signals?

Thank you for all advices

3 Likes

Hello Jesse. Do you have a thread with more info of your grow on it?

If you maintain the one thread with all the info the growers can help you better.

Kinda like if your mechanic shot a pic for you and asked you whats wrong. No one knows and will lead your plants anywhere.

More info better grow. And these threads don’t go away like Facebook posts. They will sit here with the new threads. It gets pretty clutered…

Are you using the cal magic along with the primary nutes?

2 Likes

N deficiency will be from oldest growth (bottom) up , you will see yellowing in bottom leaf first. This is happening at the top of your canopy. Not seeing N deficiency. It looks like Calcium/ Magnesium deficiency to me.

6 Likes

Okay i added a lot of calmag and i think they look great again, thank you guys so much!

3 Likes

When they get heathy again I’d suggest some defoliation as well. Get rid of some of those big shade leaves then give it another week before transitioning to bloom

Overall looks good bud :+1:

4 Likes

It looks like a mg defency to me specifically this time of year all the berometrics fluxuate so much make all the plant life go nuts , plenty for clean water I habe a good 4 gallon recepie for solving this issue but It depends on what ur using for space , medium , and quantity

1 Like

Its an autoflower, do thiseget defoliated as well?

1 Like

I have some calmag and epson salt, could I make a foliar spray from that somehow? And how would I go about that? Thanks

2 Likes

I defol my autos but only after all the bud sites are formed ill strip the bottom 1/3 and the big leaves covering the bud sites only. They come out nice after that.

4 Likes

ill do that then

2 Likes

I would definitely take some of the larger leaves off

2 Likes