Is this normal for new main stems after topping?

6 Likes

I think it’s normal! I see that in my grows after topping!

4 Likes

Oh ok i was worried since in the pictures i see of toppings i see a clean normal main stem unlike mine.

4 Likes

Yep, that looks normal to me. The ones that have the nice clean knuckle are topped before they have big hard stems. :+1:t3:

4 Likes

Oh so the nice looking topped ones are the ones topped before the new growths start coming in?

4 Likes

Kinda hard to tell without any handy pictures, let me put it this way if you pinch the very top off, you will have a perfect separation. If you top three or four nodes off of it to make clones or whatever, you wind up with what you have there. That might eventually wilt down and drop off. Depends on how long you keep the plant. It’s not gonna be a problem so there’s no need for you to be concerned. :+1:t3:

I will tag you over to my journal. Just go back in your soul and start going through pictures coming this way. You will see examples of what you’re looking for. They won’t be talked about, but the pictures will speak volumes as far as timing. :+1:t3::v:t3:

4 Likes

I topped it like two weeks ago i think it took a while to grow since i started lst but i still got about a monthe left of growing till the niggts grow longer.

3 Likes

You need any more pics? I can take some. Also i took off two nodes due to the top node because it stopped growing completely like it topped itself something like dat but it wasn’t growing any new growth or anything above those two nodes.

This is how it used to look. Alot of progress in a couple of weeks!

3 Likes

Well what you did seem to work. That thing is blowing up looks great.

4 Likes

Thanks! Idk what i did to be honest. The plant traumatized on me and it re vegged i believe and then it grew the new growth and then that grew more new growth and it all built up to how it is today. Very strong plant! From what i counted i have about 30 bud sites from just two nodes

4 Likes