Is this Olivias Cloning Solution?

I have bought some ‘Olivia’s Cloning Solution’ and some Neem oil on Amazon.

The Neem oil was house paint and smelled petroleum, and of course I wonder if the Cloning solution from Olivia is fake to.

Is this the real shit?

Can anyone answer me if this looks correct?

2 Likes

No one? Can someone show me a picture of olivias cloning solution, the liquid that is?

2 Likes

By your solutions from reputable manufacturers and there shouldn’t be issues I don’t think Amazon would be selling total paint in a can and calling it neem oil that seems very odd I’m sure you’re rooting hormone is what it’s supposed to be never even heard of Olivia’s rooting hormone tried clonex or some nature’s own rooting powder

2 Likes

Here is the Neem Oil. My real one, and the fake bought on amazon.

The real smells like organic stuff, and the fake smells like the grease you put on a house.

As you also can see on the amazon page i bought it from, it should a clear liquid inside the bottle, not a dark one.

3 Likes

whoa thats crazy looking

3 Likes

Not sure but reading your bottle it does say unrefined cold-pressed neem oil that means it’s going to be dirty because it’s not refined just my thoughts again plus if you Google search what does unrefined neem oil look like it will tell you it’s a yellow to brown liquid

3 Likes

Thank you.

I have a norwegian website that sells organic cold pressed Neem oil. But i wanted to test the one from amazon also.
100% ren neemolje til planter, og tilbehør - Neemolje.no

And i am a painter my self. So my nose, knows, what its sniffing in.

So no, not in any way it is Neem oil.
Returning them tomorrow.

4 Likes

It also says for moisturizing the skin

2 Likes

I would never dear to put that on my skin… Dangerous!

I tried to put some clones in the Olivias water, they died. So I will not order these kind of products on Amazon again.

3 Likes