ISO good genetics (seeds)

Hey there guys, I’m looking for some good genetics. Message me. I’m about at that time when I need to start something new and want to start with some good genes so I know if I need to change what I personally am doing. My flower room smells wonderful but not what I’m particularly looking for. Thanks for your time.

4 Likes

HSO and ILGM are really good…avoid crop king (imo)…

4 Likes

Grandaddy purple kush brand (from kens company) and cali connection is always great, the ultimate from Dutch passion is always a winner,ak47 from serious seeds still wins cups (i love it!!) Kaleshnikova from greenhouse seeds is amazing and tough as nails(its a better version of the early 90s white Russian.if u can afford it aficianados has nothing but fire!!! Dominion seeds has unique strains lots great skunk genes.

3 Likes

You can NEVER go wrong with MSNL. They are a medical seed bank. Their seeds have far surpassed any seed bank I have ordered from. Genetics, cost and customer service. 5 stars all the way.

4 Likes

I’m always available to help out

Thanks guys for recommending a fellowship :+1:

4 Likes

Ya for sure @MK3_Pharms has a crazy list of fantastic crosses indeed;) i plan to try some soon

3 Likes

If your looking for seeds from the forum I have a shit ton.

Pm me with what type of smoke u like I’ll tell u what I have.

4 Likes

I’m going to do a preservation run of Greenpoints Sundance kid. If anyone is interested let me know. I’m actually looking for someone to run this for me. 50/50 split to whoever helps me out on this project. However it needs to be done right away. I don’t have the time. I also will be slow due to upcoming surgery. Thanks guys
If anyone has interest in this pm me

3 Likes

Lol avoid seed banks altogether IMHO

4 Likes

You can’t always do that… we are cloning our favourites now and plan on breeding…it just takes time to get a good breeding program going… and not unintentionally fucking your females…

2 Likes

I give it to all you breeders… It’s such a delicate process to get it “just right”… Kudos to everyone making it happen :facepunch: if not for you guys… Guys like me wouldn’t have anything to grow

2 Likes

It takes a lot of patience, and let’s be honest hundreds and sometimes thousands of plants. Just to get one keeper.
I find it very rewarding. Don’t mind throwing away plants. @scotty17 you might benefit from my unneeded plants when I do phenos.

4 Likes

Im sure I could and would be honored to help finish any plants you feel undesirable :call_me_hand::seedling::herb::palm_tree:

3 Likes

Check out BreedersDirectSeedCo, there are tons of good genetics on there. Any specific terps or effect you’re looking for? Is any of it for hash or all for flower? That would help with some recommendations

Watch out for Matt Thompson (cannabis press) Canna-press.com may be employed by 420 seeds at least he says so on his profile. He is a stone cold rip off and a liar. Took my money …