It's 7/10, What's Your Favorite Oil?

Whether it be for cooking or baking, spraying or spritzing, rubbing or dabbing, that sweet ganja oil we all use as the base for many of our products has a story. In honor of 7/10, the official day to celebrate oil, I want to know how you’re using the oils in your life!

Where is your oil coming from? What’s your favorite extract? BHO? CO2? Shatter? Crumble? RSO? Have a favorite brand? Give them a plug!

Show us your dab slabs!

By now many of us have heard the miraculous stories of people being saved by the curative properties of Rick Simpson oil. Were you are somebody you know saved by oil? Share the miracle! We want to hear it!

Let’s talk OIL on 710!

1 Like

I have been declared cancer free (bladder & prostate) for the second time using RSO as part of my therapy. However, my special favorite is my Hemp Wood Finish & Deck Sealer (Oregon hemp history achievement). Check it out www.hempshield.net. Hemp Shield contains hemp seed oil in the most original industrial hemp product to be introduced in 50 years

4 Likes

Very happy to hear about you being cancer free! Congratulations!

1 Like

I smoked this stuff over 30 years ago called honey oil and it looked and had the consistency of honey. The guy had it in a glass vile with a glass dabber. We dabbed it on the weed and rolled it up. The thing that was so memerable was the perfect hash flavor. Good times!

2 Likes

I remember the days where good honey oil was all you might have access to…that’s if you were lucky! Those were the days before everyone started doing hydrocarbon extractions and dabbing BHO with rigs and torches…it was exactly like you described: the consistency of honey and super hashy flavor. Heated and drizzled on a joint, the stuff was like the perfect ganja-dessert for a smoker, and it was lung-busting!

Good times indeed!

1 Like

Monster Dab…

3 Likes

Hi Dave,

I too am a survivor, congratulations!

Your HempShield product is awesome, great job on leveraging the power of Hemp.

2 Likes

That is too cool. I want one. What solvent was used in the oil production?

3 Likes

We only supply empty packaging currently.

We’re looking for oil producers interested in using the AccuDoser system.

2 Likes

Organic CO2 with terpenes added

3 Likes

I think people miss the fact that this industry has a strong social culture eliment. I like this product because I could see myself running around a party giving people “upgrades”. Top off a bowl or add to a joint, end of a cigarette ( don’t smoke!). Very social clean and manageable.

Can it be used for CBD or RSO for controlled dosing?

3 Likes

Absolutely; CBD, RSO, and viscous oils or concentrates.

Also works great for accurately infusing edibles.

3 Likes

I currently use 500mg 1:1 thc/cbd daily as my maintenence dose-D. Seber

2 Likes

Awesome. A 50% concentration in our AccuDoser would yield you 500mg CBD/THC per 1ml Shot; one Shot per day of microdosing.

A 50% concentration in our AccuDoser XL would yield you 1500mg CBD/THC per 3ml Shot XL; one Shot XL per 3 days of microdosing.

1 Like

How much with how many doses per bottle. I like to split my 500mg 1:1 thc:cbd into two doses for daily use-David Seber

2 Likes

How much with how many doses per bottle. I like to split my 500mg 1:1 thc:cbd into two doses for daily use-David Seber

1 Like

I see, you take 500mg of oil per day. Haha, I initially thought you were taking 500mg of active ingredient; I’d suggest that would be more than a maintenance plan!

Our AccuDoser Shot will provide you with 2 250mg doses per day for two days before inserting a new Shot.

Our AccuDoser XL 3ml Shot XL will provide you with 2 250mg doses per day for 6 days before inserting a new Shot XL.

2 Likes

Hi,

one of my favorite one is the good old BHO…

even if I prefer the rosin for his purity :sunny:

2 Likes