It's been awhile

It’s been awhile since I’ve posted I’ve had a lot of work being done behind the works new genetics pheno hunting threw some donkey punch x wifi the wifi is the changer

10 Likes

J beezy wedding cake x wifi she’s beautiful next is the bx stablelize these genetics better structure off the chain thick ass stalks

11 Likes

Welcome back to GN @megabudzz215 , great to see you posting some updates and looking forward to seeing more exciting flowers from you.

7 Likes

I’ve just started germinating a couple WiFi x Kashmir regulars.

8 Likes

Thank you brother I will keep everyone forum on progress I missed y’all growmies

5 Likes

I wish I could get some Wi-Fi OG seeds! That is one of the best weed I have had! I can’t wait to see this project.

5 Likes

I have a lot of crosses in seed with wifi I crossed it with j beezy cut wedding cake I got when they released the clones and kept it and mothered it out grew out the wedding cake x wifi she’s beautiful. Nice structure stalks are same size all the way up with thick branches I have peyote x wifi donkey punch from world trade genetics x wifi only one I grew out is wedding cake x wifi… I need trusted hands :joy:

5 Likes