Its Grow time Help a lady in need please

you and add blood meal for nitrogen it will stink. and bring in varmits to check out the smell also you can add bone meal. i buy mine from a local farm and ranch store. the brand i use is called high yield. add worm casting. i hear kelp is good to add. but i do not use it. good luck. if you can put your plant directy in the earth. no pot needed.

2 Likes

Hello all! I am a new grower and have some questions about how to manage my plant. I have gone through countless YouTube videos but there’s nothing like talking to experienced growers.

I am three weeks in, I am afraid I made a rookie mistake and might have overfed my plant. Also, I noticed that there are some spots on one of the leafs and im concerned for where they might have come from. Also, do I need to top or trim anything, I just started 18/6 light cycle and my plant is in a 1 gallon. Do I need to transfer it? Please help! That YOU.

2 Likes

In order to help you figure this out easier I suggest you make your own thread to post about this and include some more info for us

And try to get plain light pictures to include because it’s really hard to diagnose through blurples. Good luck!

2 Likes

Okay, thank you. I am new to this so im just trying to figure things out. I appreciate your advice.

3 Likes

Isnt that a terrible problem Prey getting up to rotate some freekin bad ass Splatz bud. NICE Happy Easter bud

3 Likes

Damn i can’t get wife to help lol
SHE SMOKED TOO MUCH! Lol

Man i need 2 more jars. For this and 4 more for Slapz!!

2 Likes

@PreyBird1 you’ve been busy!!!:flushed::green_heart:
Happy Easter my friend!:rabbit2:

3 Likes

Hey special lady hows Easter? Hows the Fam? Hows the hand :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Workin here. Gott to burn some stuff :shushing_face::face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Shit to clean up!

3 Likes

Putting up fencing. We had our dinner yesterday. Last minute, cooked for 10.

PT again tomorrow :crazy_face:
I’m old, so things will adjust. Keeps me on my toes!

How’s your family? Wife been busy! :green_heart:
That Hash I told you about, turned out amazing! Everyone loves it.

4 Likes

Man shes braggin her weed up. Working hard we trimmed for 4 hours. Im cleaning mess. Garden stuff lol. Its all i do lol. No motorcycles. Do some fun stuff with dogs and wife and grow everything!

6 Likes

That’s a good life!

3 Likes

Hope you and The family had a great Easter!
Brother, where did you find the tall Air Pot? Found the tall fabric pots, but your tall Air Pot is the first I have seen.
Thanks, and have a awesome week.
:v:

3 Likes

The tall air pots are 2 as one. I just didnt use the base and made it taller lol worked really well!

2 Likes

You my friend are like the Professor on Gilligan’s Island!
Genius! Pure Genius!

3 Likes

If i could find sheets of this plastic i can make my own size pots. Hhmmm there’s an idea.

3 Likes

What about 3d printing your own pots?

3 Likes

Well sir here is what you inspired me to do…
You need to trademark this quickly.
I overlapped the top to bottom pieces in one row, and snapped them together.

Thank you prey! Brilliant idea

5 Likes

Nice yeah it works well. I was looking at freezer eggcrate spacers but the holes were to big to use them for soil. But im looking.

4 Likes

@PreyBird1 yea them car drivers. can be bad for your health. stay safe.

2 Likes