It's Monday Motivation -

David -

Are you looking for investors, leads, information , to hire staff, or D. all of the above. So many within this community have a lot of information to give and easily do so. But like any information, it is a two way street built on trust and community.

There is the Community/Categories within the GN and you can easily discuss wants and needs with the specific community areas.

Seems like Classifieds, Growing, Processing and Business Marketing (Banking/Finance) sections will be your best bet to gather information, put out feelers and just in general communicate :slight_smile:

If you are looking specifically for HEMP relationships, i have several clients I could put you in touch with in Tennessee and Louisiana.

–Happy Hunting

Dawne Morris
Passion Pusher
www.proteus420.com

4 Likes

:wave: Cindy,

Thanks!

Hope my Monday motivation post helped you have a wonderful start to your week last week, as well as this week.:slightly_smiling_face:

Happy to assist you anytime!

~ :green_heart:Kareenabis~

1 Like

:wave:, You’re welcome David!

Thanks for the information! It was a pleasure speaking with you last week.

Looking forward to speaking with you again to provide you more assistance, as needed.

Hope you are having a great day!

1 Like

Hey Nick,

OK, no problem. Thanks for reaching out!:slightly_smiling_face:

The best place to post that question would be in the Growing category. Possible header “Touring Oklahoma Grow Ops” and in the body, tag the audience that you are seeking to connect with to inform them of what you are seeking to accomplish.

If you have any questions or need further assistance, feel free to send me a private message @Kareenabis420 or click my calendar to schedule a date and time to jump on a brief call.

1 Like

Dawne,

I’d like to speak with you on the clients that you mentioned as soon as possible. Are you available for a call today? BTW: I tried you at Proteus but the phone system had some issues and hung me up twice. We have some truly lucrative endeavors that may be of significant interest to the right people. Please try me on 203-621-4797.

David Gawitt
Gadco-McClain Processing, LLC
Golden Colorado

2 Likes

It’s not Monday you are all confusing me! :wink:

3 Likes

Motivation on Friday is MUCH easier to muster!!!

3 Likes

I will be posting videos in the #Announcements:knowledge-base category on how to complete your professional profile, how to publish your content in the best places, to how to best tag your target audience members, and much more.

I am just a private message or call away.

Wishing you all a great day! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

~ :green_heart: Kareenabis~

3 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

My wife Sara and I took advantage of Monday to go for a hike up Solstice Canyon near Malibu. It did happen to be our 41st wedding anniversary and it was nice to have the place to ourselves since it wasn’t the weekend!

3 Likes

That’s beautiful! @SaferGro, thanks for sharing and a very big congrats to you and Sara on 41 years of marriage! After all these years, what is the secret to a lasting marriage, in your experience?

3 Likes

@Growernick

1. Sharing the same faith 2) Being humble (that’s tough when she’s not treating you right) 3) As my wise wife says "Love’s not a feeling sometimes, it’s a choice " choose to Love. 4) I try to catch myself to not get too comfortable in our relationship, I have to see her as someone worth being treated special as I would if we were first dating. 5) Long term relationships are a work in progress “we still haven’t arrived yet”, and I hope we never will !! 6) Make time to have fun together
3 Likes

That’s a great list of insight into love to which we can all ascribe. A very big humble thank you for sharing, @SaferGro

3 Likes

1 Like