It's Nate's birthday!

Thanks for leading me here thru Canna cribs man! If it wasn’t for you many of us would not know of this wonderful community that we now love so much :wink:
So happy birthday my friend I hope you have a great and safe day to remember! @NateCannaCribs

10 Likes

Well then. Happy b day @NateCannaCribs.
Thanks for all that you do to educate us about this wonderful herb. Roll one. Smoke one.
Enjoy your day. :wink::+1::v::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

7 Likes

Happy birthday sir and I wish you the bestest birthday ever! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

8 Likes

Happy birthday Nate !!

32E968EA-AC22-4E54-8B4D-78939662B4FF

8 Likes

Happy birthday! Hope its a fantastic wonderful day :blush:

7 Likes

Happy Birthday! I’ve learned so much on GN! Happy Blunt for you!

:birthday:

7 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
Here is your epic happy birthday RAP SONG.:partying_face:

9 Likes

Happy Birthday, @NateCannaCribs!

8 Likes

Happy birthday :birthday:

7 Likes

Happy Birthday @NateCannaCribs

9 Likes

Happy birthday man

7 Likes

Damn! I was slammed busy this morning and it’s great to see this land my email, especially with all these off the wall gifs–you guys are truly weirdos! I love it. I feel the love, fam.

Thanks to everyone @hoppiefrog @kapouic @tvbfe @docdre @growyourowndope @piper @zeus @fifth @PreyBird1 @jktavernier @happyhippy

I gotta line up a nice gift for the community too. You guys all deserve some recognition for making this place a positive, funny, and educational forum. I have an idea…

13 Likes

That’s great man happy to hear we could put a smile on your face :grin: ,have your self a great b day supper and evening !!

7 Likes

Who are you calling weirdos, birthday boy???

Enjoy your special day!

7 Likes

Happy birthday @NateCannaCribs hope its a good one :facepunch:

3 Likes

Enjoy your day Nate!
You have a great team still serving us at the warehouse!

4 Likes