Growers Network was created as a resource for adults in the cannabis industry.

Please verify your age to enter.

It's Nate's birthday!

Thanks for leading me here thru Canna cribs man! If it wasn’t for you many of us would not know of this wonderful community that we now love so much :wink:
So happy birthday my friend I hope you have a great and safe day to remember! @NateCannaCribs

10 Likes

Well then. Happy b day @NateCannaCribs.
Thanks for all that you do to educate us about this wonderful herb. Roll one. Smoke one.
Enjoy your day. :wink::+1::v::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

7 Likes

Happy birthday sir and I wish you the bestest birthday ever! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

8 Likes

Happy birthday Nate !!

32E968EA-AC22-4E54-8B4D-78939662B4FF

8 Likes

Happy birthday! Hope its a fantastic wonderful day :blush:

7 Likes

Happy Birthday! I’ve learned so much on GN! Happy Blunt for you!

:birthday:

7 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
Here is your epic happy birthday RAP SONG.:partying_face:

9 Likes

Happy Birthday, @NateCannaCribs!

8 Likes

Happy birthday :birthday:

7 Likes

Happy Birthday @NateCannaCribs

9 Likes

Happy birthday man

7 Likes

Damn! I was slammed busy this morning and it’s great to see this land my email, especially with all these off the wall gifs–you guys are truly weirdos! I love it. I feel the love, fam.

Thanks to everyone @hoppiefrog @kapouic @tvbfe @docdre @growyourowndope @piper @zeus @fifth @preybird1 @jktavernier @happyhippy

I gotta line up a nice gift for the community too. You guys all deserve some recognition for making this place a positive, funny, and educational forum. I have an idea…

13 Likes

That’s great man happy to hear we could put a smile on your face :grin: ,have your self a great b day supper and evening !!

7 Likes

Who are you calling weirdos, birthday boy???

Enjoy your special day!

7 Likes

Happy birthday @NateCannaCribs hope its a good one :facepunch:

3 Likes

Enjoy your day Nate!
You have a great team still serving us at the warehouse!

4 Likes