It's Valentine's Day!

It’s not that far at all.its about a 7 hrs trip

6 Likes

Thake the ferry to Yarmouth it’s closer than u think;)

6 Likes

Man all you need to move closer to so Cal… We would have sooo much fun!!!.. We can go to Disneyland I’m only 30 min away lol

5 Likes

Not a fan of cali :slight_smile: but thanks for the invite :wink:

6 Likes

Nor am I LoL… It crowded polluted traffic everywhere #2 most expensive state to live in but the weed is legal and it’s all I know… It’s home!

6 Likes

I was “working” in the 1987 Whittier Narrows earthquake

What I did for a living

8 Likes

It’s the little things that matter… Instead of buying a card make one!! They appreciate it more

9 Likes

Had one sick kid this morning with 103f temp. I felt fine all day and once I got home from work it hit me. The old lady is feeling it too. I brought her home a scooby doo on the back of the bike and a box of Carmel chocolates.

7 Likes

Nothing special day, but did open the door for my love as I do everyday. We went shopping a little ( something we never do ). Bought a candy floss machine for $2 and made her some candyfloss when we got home and smoked a blaze. Ahhhh she stole my hash, going to find it NOWWW.

6 Likes

i’d have to agree with the “make one” and “it’s the little things” bc it really IS the little things that matter sometimes.

5 Likes

Most times. Like when Mike makes sure to grind me some extra and loads me a bowl for my later medication after he’s already gone for the day. It’s so sweet and means the world to me.

6 Likes

aww that is really awesome!

My bf packs for me and holds/lights it while i play my video games if i’m unable to do it myself. Love♥

5 Likes

oh man, all i can picture is scoobys cape flying in the wind! haha it makes me happy lol

7 Likes

I’m sure there where a few people taking pics as I was flying down the road. My gf loved it and cracked up laughing when she seen it.

5 Likes

Yep, those little things! Lol

3 Likes

haha thats so adorable! glad she liked him!

3 Likes