It's Valentine's Day!

Yeah yeah, it’s a Hallmark holiday and all that noise. Are you doing anything special to celebrate love today? I for one can’t wait to get home and smoke with my sweetie.

7 Likes

My sweetie doesn’t smoke!
But I will cook for her and pamper her all evening. I’ll draw her a warm bath, give her a massage and a relaxing foot rub… And when she is all relaxed… I will let her sleep, if she wishes to sleep. She more than deserve a rest and a relaxing evening!

9 Likes

That sounds nice :slight_smile:

6 Likes

My wife don’t smoke either, but, I bought her a new bra, she wasn’t happy, wrong color :frowning:

Monkey-Babe

9 Likes

She’s beautiful though!

7 Likes

She says …

d3dc3bcbf1f2cf5269066fbcc80effd65d42fd0e_2_500x500

7 Likes

We’ve been married so long that Valentine’s Day can be celebrated anytime, so we always babysit for whatever kids need a sitter and we have a Valentine’s Day sleepover with all the goodies!

Mike and I will celebrate ALL WEEK LONG after the kids leave. :hugs::wink:

9 Likes

I think pink looks lovely on her!

6 Likes

ahahaha omg lmao

6 Likes

That’s very sweet of you guys!

6 Likes

Well @hoppiefrog will be hanging out with @oldguy making hash, ahahahaha, so i got him to grab me some edibles and kfc. I’ll watch some horror movies since hes not a fan. It’s a me day :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

We love it more than it being for the purpose of babysitting, it’s just a very convenient way to make certain it happens and with most grandkids we can get at once. Their parents do appreciate it though, gotta say.

6 Likes

My wife and I do the same, but, we are running out of “little ones” to babysit :wink: unless we move back to the UK

7 Likes

Oh no! Gotta find you some of them, they keep you young!

5 Likes

@zeus. Hope you enjoy your movies tonite. :+1:
And I promise to not keep him out tooooo late.:crossed_fingers: :grin::v:

7 Likes

Hahaha no no, you guys have fun its quite alright! :hugs:

6 Likes

You guys forgot picking me up :frowning:

7 Likes

How can I pick u up ? I’m an old guy and I don’t remember where you are. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Haha wish we could teleport u here my friend

7 Likes

Yeah, Buffalo is not that close to you :wink:

6 Likes