Jar project

I was having a hell of a time finding more brown glass ball jars so I decided to try this out on the cheap. I got chalkboard spray paint and painted them myself. I only did 4 to see how well the paint stays. I also figure I could write on them instead of the lids with sharpies. I’ll update later with results if I can remember. Lol

7 Likes

I absolutely love this… gonna steal it.

Matte black bottles, yes!

I can write and erase on em easy, super yes!!!

1 Like

I did the same thing for my curing jars

1 Like

It needs a repaint

2 Likes

@mouse935 how long did the paint last? I don’t handle mine alot usually transfer from the big jars to the small myself.

1 Like

Actually my wife does it she uses acrylic ceramic paint and she painted it 3 yrs ago

2 Likes

I use 6-12
2 gallon jars. But i have a huge food storage down stairs so there is no light in there.

3 Likes

I’m in fla no basements here lol

4 Likes

Stoner moment for me on Tuesday night. So my partner is away and I have been meaning to paint our kitchen wall with chalk paint for over a year. So at 7pm after a strong sativa I got going. At the end I was thinking what else can paint, even looking at two jars with chalk paint on and could not connect the dots. Thanks for the help @coaltrain , two brain cells collided and now I can label my weed jars.

3 Likes

@chrisj I did the same thing a couple months back. I even put some magnetic primer down under it so its a magnetic calkboard wall.

1 Like