JimHigh’s Auto Grow 3

Rock,
Had been on FF plant food. Couple weeks ago switched to FF Big Bloom.
This is also the one that is on the BudBusterPro regime.
Courtesy of @TheMadFlascher!
Thanks for looking in on them!:facepunch:

9 Likes

So she’s still getting the big bud you just added big bloom and cut out the other one…switched one for another?? I use to do the ff trio… just tried a different one when I ran out to experience other stuff is all. But my first year and half was fox farm nutes which I had no problems with at all. That was str8 dirt too which you are right?? Yes it seems a couple ppl in here are trying this buster pro. Old Flash better have a good product or his ars is grass …lol no pressure old man!!! :face_with_monocle: LoL or maybe his ass won’t be good grass??? Or it will be his ars that’s not good grass… shitty grass will be his ars …hmmm it needs some work. Point is… LoL I seen a couple ppl already happy with it. Anywho looking awfully dope Mr. Jam…

6 Likes

Hey Jim, in trying to get some variety going too, got these genetics to trade if ur interested in em

5 Likes

So here is the deal Rock,
I am flying by the seat of my pants on this one. Being my first Photoperiod; I have been stumbling through.
If you know about the FF trio then you know that my next step is the Tiger.
At this time I am still using both the food and the Big Bloom. 2 weeks ago I was noticing that she looked hungry even the day after a feeding.
I remember Bob saying that the BBP regime WILL increase nutrient need. So every other day in between regular water days I have been feeding both. Since then I have not had a problem with the droopy lack of nutrient look.:pray:
I also started adding this to my water after I snagged it at CannaCon.

Who would have thought about handing out samples of Fish Shit?
:rofl::rofl:
As far as @TheMadFlascher being on the line; I am just looking to up my yields. In Bob’s case he already had his ass put on the line with the years of development. I am sure he wants to fine tune it. I wanted to help with the Auto part of it too. I am willing to go the distance. Especially if it ups my game. Right now I have nothing to compare it to. After this time I sure will!
@LoCoRocK, again if you are noticing my progress, then I must be doing something right!
I hold your growing skills in the highest regards, so your watching, and commenting is so appreciated by me brother! Thank you :facepunch:
As someone would say: LETS GET SOME BUDS!
Or was that Runs?
🤷
Any hoooo
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

@1andonlyredneck, I DM’d ya✊🏻

8 Likes

Jammer, you’re doing GREAT! I do appreciate all your feedback

6 Likes

I ran their Pluto auto last summer outdoors - it was my best auto (I ran 15) outdoing Mephisto and RocBudInc in size, density, potency and taste. I haven’t tried their others but those strains you have sound like really good ones… I wanted to grow inzane on the brain photo but not available anymore - might have to try this auto.:slight_smile:
I want to confirm your experience with BBP - I tend to overfeed in all my grows - including this one - very hot media and very high ppms when I add synthetics - all my grows have some issues that I have to deal with because not all strains can handle that level of nutes and start locking out - so most of the time I do calcium therapy flushes to reset the rootzones and then adjust feeds from there -
I am growing over 30 different strains this summer’s grow (photos and autos) - all but 2 outdoors and everyone on the BBP - my experience is that there have been no lockouts, no need for me to reset the rootzones because of overfeeding, and exponential growth well beyond anything I have done - I attribute that to BBP making better use of the high level of nutes that I was giving.
the only thing that I needed to do was add more P earlier than I am used to with some slight purpling in early preflower on Dos Si Dos and Sensi Star strains -

7 Likes

Ditto I have lots of Ethos photos …no autos. Good genetics. They have lots of killer stuff.

8 Likes

Whats up @sssportsmfg saying hi!

4 Likes

HUGE thank you Jim!!!
Looking forward to growing these babies!!!
You rock :metal::facepunch:

11 Likes

I’m growing the Pura Vida now and can tell you it’s a bute. Beaut. beut… whatever…it’s a nice fucking plant. LoL mine is from Bodhi I believe.
But I can tell I won’t have much trimming with her the way they are growing. Oh ya I have 2 going - 1 inside & 1 outside currently. I read in one review she tested out @ 26% … BoOm :exploding_head:. I’ll take some of that action.
Well looky that…Cubby’s got a win @ home - Finally…lol

8 Likes

Well that’s awesome to know, might be worth doing an f3! Haha

4 Likes

Yo Jammer…where you at???

9 Likes

I was wondering how many plants in 3 gallon pots do you guys think I fit in this setup. 4×4 tent 1 spider farm 2000 and a smaller 300w light that came with an older 2×2 tent I had, I don’t want to over crowd things but I want to get the most out of my space and lite

6 Likes

I’d be happy with 4 but you could squeeze 9 in there. Shit I got a 5X4 that I’ll fill with 12, even more before culling off the wankers. Possibilities are limitless… 1 big one in a net, 2 girls veg’d for 4 months, a 20 plant sog or a normal roosky 4 to 6 plant turnaround. Best of luck Mr. Jones… and NOW… where the fructose is Jammer? Don’t make me come up to that windy city and put the APB out…

9 Likes

@LoCoRocK thank you for the feedback I definitely appreciate it I ended up going with 5 I’m just going to cross my fingers and hope that everything doesn’t get too crowded when they start flowering

5 Likes

3 gelato autos and 2 wedding glue autos from 42 fast buds

6 Likes

That’s awesome man… congrats - your pot farmer my man… LoL
Did you have your own journal you started. Do you know how to tag ppl and stuff? Hit me up if you do. I don’t think we chatted much, joined in April huh . Well regardless welcome and all that stuff to GN. Usually I wouldn’t fill up other ppls page but… Lmao under the circumstances Jammer won’t mind… lol as a matter a fact I betcha he would find that dang gum funny like. Is there a torch symbol…lol :burrito: okay that’s a burrito but it looks like a torch

9 Likes

A year and half ago I started with my 2x2 to attempt to grow my own medicine. -Thank you Illinois
Without the help of everyone here; I would not be were I am today.
This is what I mean:

I appreciate this forum for growers like me that needed to start somewhere. I know the doubts, anxiety, and procrastination that happen when embarking and learning something all over again.

It was my wife that pointed out to me that maybe a new grower like me comes in here and changes their life. Literally!

Be well all.
Grow your own, then show it off.
:v:

17 Likes

Jammer, good to see you been too long…:+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:
Plants look marvelous…

12 Likes

Agreed.

I understand. But still miss having you around.

8 Likes