Join a great team!

Various opening in Portland OR, Erie CO, Lexington KY, and Sacramento CA (more to come). Fast growing, well capitalized, privately owned, large scale processor of hemp and cannabis. SFE CO2 Extraction, winterization, distillation, isolation, packaging, distribution.

Opportunities for team players who are willing to run fast in a learning environment, make mistakes, innovate, iterate, and ultimately lead the industry.

Currently looking for:
Lexington KY: Machine operators, chemist.
Erie CO: Plant Mgr, Maintenance Engineer, Machine Operators, Chemist
Portland Oregon: Lead Operator, Maintenance tech, Machine operator
Sacramento CA: All positions around July

9 Likes

Cannabis Accountants we have 2 employees in Sacramento

Sharon Burns
Denali accountants

4 Likes

If you have any of the job descriptions available, I can also post them on the front page. Let me know.

2 Likes

How should we apply? Have an email?

2 Likes

Tim,

You can reply to this email. Thanks!

Best Regards,

Paul John Baker

General Manager

ZELIOS LOGO xsm

MB +1.503.467.9338

4614 SW Kelly Ave, Suite 111

Portland, OR 97239 USA

Main: +1.503.336.1113

www.zelios.com

This message and any attachments are intended for the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not forward, copy, print, use or disclose this communication to others; also please notify the sender by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.

4 Likes

I’d like to do that I’m overwhelmed be all the features I have a greenhouse building company and can see GNet can be a great resource and want to encourage more dialog on greenhouses as I’ve been working on them since’79 . there seem to be a movement in natural light green house grown
do you have any phone support to aid me with all great stuff you guys are doing spent hours I think I have a lot to add to conversation. really glad somebody have the ingenuity to put something like this together it’s getting more interesting all the time
keep up the great work
hope to here from you soon
Thanks again!!
Mark McGinn
Mountain Shore Inc.

3 Likes

Hello! I’d love to enter the industry. I’m a fast learner and really believe I’d be a great asset to your team. How to do I get involved?

-Karla

3 Likes

Shoot me a msg Tsh60048@gmail. Com

2 Likes

I could most likely help you with that

2 Likes

Hi I am looking for a job in July.

2 Likes

@HempStaff and @WokeTalent are both here to help

1 Like