Join Us As a Guest on Cannabis Legalization News

Hey guys

Anyone heard of Cannabis Legalization News. I will be talking with them live on the 17th May 3pm ( Chicago time) ( 10pm South African Time). Cool news is I dragged one of the guys that were instrumental in changing the laws in South Africa, re. cannabis, amongst many others. Jeremy Acton and myself will be speaking about Cannabis Legalization in South Africa.

Below is a picture of Jeremy Acton and Gareth Prince who were outside the high courts in a new day and exciting time for all South Africans when the decriminlization was passed. Jeremy will be representing the Dagga Party of South Africa and I will be representing NORML South Africa.

Smoking some Gelato 45.

jermeyacton and gareth prince

14 Likes

@chrisj. Very Kool stuff my friend. :+1::v:

8 Likes

Thanks bud. Looks like a huge network so looking forward to the momentum. ON the hola to NORML HQ to see if they will help me punt this a little.

10 Likes

Be real nice if they did. :wink::v:

6 Likes

Way to go @chrisj!
Plenty of love and green vibes sent your way :smiley: :v:

7 Likes

Awesome @chrisj !! :blush:

7 Likes

Going to try and give all you monsters on GN a shoutout. My USA homies better show some support! @kapouic my girlfriend has not forgiven me for that rap crap this morning. Put some kush in it. Love to all thanks for the encouragement.

9 Likes

Did that look anything like this? :

:rofl:

10 Likes

Exactly. Dont mess with a hen, or a cock.

9 Likes

Dont even need weed to laugh. Trying to find headshots of me for the show and friends, you have to love them.

Friend Edit.

9 Likes

8 Likes

Thats great lol love it

7 Likes

Great accomplishment brother @chrisj ! Thank you in helping push the movement forward!! :muscle:t4:

6 Likes

I just laughed so hard, I think a bit of wee came out.

Damn, second time looking at it made me laugh so hard I farted

lol_ricky_gervais

Please stop. I will run out of diapers if this continues :wink:

6 Likes

@piper your comment made me laugh. Cheers all around. This mate rips my pics from FB and graphically manipulates them, it is fnnnn funny. These ones I kind of like and they are ridiculous.

@tax Thank you bud, hope to be doing more in the future.

I think I better put the tiger away and let the eagle fly. Need to do a delivery in stealth.

4 Likes

@chrisj

You made my morning !

3 Likes

So if you guys are up for it, I will be speaking with the “Cannabis Lawyer” about Cannabis Legalization in South Africa. Guests are Jeremy Acton from the Dagga Party of South Africa and Chris Jay from NORML ZA.

Tom, Business Attorney, cannabisindustrylawyer.com
Miggy, Editor-in-chief, cannabislegalizationnews.com

cannabissouthafrica

2 Likes

Hey, interview went well. Jermey carried most of it and I answered a few of the questions. Nice guys Tom ( Cannabis Lawyer ) and Miggy ( Miguel ) were the hosts and I think it all went well.

@paulcoyote DId you connect, did I answer your question? I did a growersnetwork.org shoutout during the interview.

We’re speaking with members from South Africa NORML and the Dagga Party this Sunday at 3 PM CST to discuss South Africa’s complicated cannabis policy.

#NORML South Africa
#NORML
#PromoteCannabis
#420promoter
#CannabisPromoter#Dagga #DaggaParty#LegalizeIt #SouthAfrica #CannabisCommunity #420 #Cannabis #CannabisNews #420community #cannabislifestyle #hightimes #weedsociety #cannabisculture #cannabisindustry #420culture

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAQaCqzHVEs/

https://www.facebook.com/FreeTHC/videos/791877021338034/

Where to Find Us:

www.cannabislegalizationnews.com

www.cannabisindustrylawyer.com

Daggaparty –

www.daggaparty.org.za
www.facebook.com/DaggaParty
www.twitter.com/daggapartysa
www.Instagram.com/thedaggaparty

NORML

www.norml.org.za
www.twitter.com/normlza
www.facebook.com/nomlza
www.instagram.com/cannabispromoter
www.linktr.ee/PromoteCannabis

4 Likes

Yes sir! I was online, make a couple of comments, didn’t feed the troll and yes, you answered my question.
Was very interesting to see that, in despite of regulations, countries where cannabis is legal still have discrimination and a lack of information from the public. Also, we do need a political representative of cannabis communities in the National Assembly!

Thank you for the invitation and please thank all the other panelists.

Greetings!

5 Likes

(Bad photo, sorry)

1 Like