JPS Seeking Knowledgeable Grower for Design + Build - Learn More!

https://www.jpsdesigns.net

Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a few good Women and Men, You or A Friend You Know, knowledgeable in Growing Cannabis, can talk the talk, someone who has multiple years’ experience growing in facilities 1000+ sqft or larger, either Indoor or Outdoor.

About JPS Designs Build:
JPS Designs Build started out as designers 19 years ago and then became General Contractors. We are completely vertically integrated with in house Designers, Architects, Construction Crews, Installation Crews and Project Management Crews. Additionally we own woodshop and partner with metal fabrication facilities
We offer Cannabis Licensing Services, Design Services and Build/General Contracting Services throughout all of California

In Traditional Spaces we do beautiful work like Michael Jordon Show Store in San Francisco, Urban Decay makeup stores in Newport Beach Fashion Island, Mammoth Mountain Resorts in Northern California.
We work with some of the most hard to please Traditional Developers in the country, all across the country, Developers such as Irvine Company, Westfield’s, Simon Group.
In the Cannabis space we completed or are working on over 30 various cannabis projects, from Grows Indoors, Grows Outdoors, Dispensaries, Mfg. volatile, Mfg. non-volatile, and Distribution.
Our first Dispensary in 2016 was voted Dispensary of the Year by Business Insider Magazine.

Essential Duties and Responsibilities:

• Honesty, Integrity and Good Work Ethic.
  • Communicate effectively, Talk the Talk, regarding Cannabis.
  • Be dedicated to providing excellent customer service and to develop a professional working relationship with dispensary & cultivation facility management and associates to effectively meet company and client objectives.
  • Follow company policies, procedures, and position responsibilities
  • Be able to work independently but also keep manager up to date daily

Education/Experience: Prior Cannabis industry experience is a MUST.

Computer Skills: Have own computer a plus but not required, mobile smart phone, and be familiar with Word, Excel, and Email Tools like Outlook. Daily access to the worldwide web with the ability to be available by phone.

Desired Cannabis Cultivation experience

• Fertigation
  • Plant maintenance
  • Lighting requirements
  • Integrated pest/mold management
  • Day-to-day operations
  • Facility layout
  • On-site, Standard Operating Procedure formulation/instruction
  • Tracking Implementation
  • Cost analysis
  • Vendor sourcing
  • Hiring / Training / Managing support staff
  • Inventory management
  • Safety procedures

More Information
Must have a clean driving record
Salary or Contract Agreement Negotiable
We are a looking for a full time employee
We understand you may want to start as a consultant. That is not our first choice but not a deal killer.
However, you must be willing at some point to come on-board full time.

Please send your resume @JobSeekers @mastergrowers

Sincerely,
Michael Taibi

michael@jpsdesignsbuild.com

JPS Designs Build
120 Industrial Way
Costa Mesa, Ca. 92627

1 Like

Hi,

I just graduated from San Diego Marijuana Grow School in San Marcos California. This will be my first time working a grow-op. I’m currently in Georgia but if I had the opportunity come to California and work for you guys. I would most definitely be on the next flight out of here. I have experience in growing vegetables and fruits outdoor. But as far as cannabis. I went to school for it.

4 Likes

Hello, I would be interested in applying for this position. Where should I send my resume?

Thank you,

Tim Peyton

Dendro farms

4 Likes

Hi @Dendro,

Thanks for your interest in the position. We have currently filled this opening but please submit your resume to michael@jpsdesignsbuild.com and we will consider you for a future opportunity.

Best Regards,

2 Likes