Just a few pictures

Haven’t posted in awhile so I thought I’d share some photos so you can see what I’ve been up to, so far everything is going well on this grow. I just flipped my 4x4 tent to flower on the first of Jan. The other one that’s in flower now is a auto .I don’t mess with the autos much, but it was a freebie seed they sent me when I ordered seeds it’s s purple Haze. The other one is a watermelon Skittles, I got a blueberry,a sour diesel

14 Likes

Those girls are stacked. :money_mouth_face:

6 Likes

Thank you I appreciate you taking the time to comment

6 Likes

Looking good Ward. :+1:t3:

7 Likes

Hi @ward , your autos looking great, and some good bud until your other plants are ready. Nice growing.

5 Likes

I absolutely need to learn to start flipping them earlier and smaller like that, I always let them get a little too big and then wrestle with lights and what not cause they get to tall lol. Great looking auto there, fat little girl !

Looks nice, pictures are worth a thousand words !

Marty

3 Likes

Thank you everybody!

Was wanting to ask about how much longer I should let this one go

2 Likes

You should teach me how to take good photos. I have a Pixel 6 and I still take awful photos.

2 Likes

Add a picture of the whole bud up close. Your trichomes look pretty good but need to see the whole picture. :+1:t3:

1 Like

I’m pretty sure those weren’t taken with the phone camera.

1 Like

No I used a digital microscope I asked for I asked on here what would be a good one and this was one of them it might have been you that told me about it

1 Like

These are from my phone thanks for all your help

3 Likes

Looks like you are about 1/2 cloudy and 1/2 clear, I would give it at least a week, probably two, you have a LOT of white pistols, which means you still have a lot of growth going on. Just my two cents.

Marty

2 Likes

Yeah I think you should wait a little while too. Trichomes are getting there but as was previously mentioned your plants are still growing fairly fiercely at the moment by the looks of all those white pistols. Sometimes it be kind of a balancing act between pistols turning and trichomes Ripening. I’d probably sit back a week. Maybe not look at them until like Thursday. Looking every day doesn’t work. You don’t notice a difference.

1 Like

Ok thank you I really appreciate your help

1 Like

Ok wait we will. I think I have a ongoing problem with pulling they just a little to early so this will be good for me thanks again

2 Likes

Hey every body how’s it going ? I was wondering how long is compost tea good for after you make it

I’d answer you if I knew, but don’t feed with tea so don’t know. I’m pretty sure @happilyretired has used teas.

Marty

2 Likes

Not me I’ve never made it I have no idea. From what I read Most people make it and then use it immediately.

1 Like