Just curious , going to set up a table of no till

Is that Jeff lowenfell?

3 Likes

Woot woot this is gonna be a whole lot of fun , living soil with a actual budget!! I be building a table of living soil in no time now;) !

4 Likes

I’m when @treedawg about checking out some info from KIS Organics. Lots of great info about growing indoors with living beds, how to get things started and maintain it.

“Our most successful growers are using raised beds, where the plants have access to much more soil. A typical example would be 1 yard of soil under 2 – 1000w HPS lights in a flowering room. When it comes time to harvest, you would pull the plants out and shake off any excess soil around the roots. You would then re-amend the soil with .5 – 1 nutrient pack, 3-4 gallons of high quality compost, and 2-3 gallons of perlite or pumice. Keep the soil evenly moist and lightly dig in the ingredients and you can bring new plants into the flowering room 24 hours after harvest. This approach has worked for up to 5 years, bringing the “nutrient” cost down to under $50 per yard of soil.”

That’s stolen directly from their FAQ. Between KIS and Build A Soil, I think there’s enough info to get you going!

1 Like

@Packee an FYI