Just did first transplant need feedback

Did transplant two three days ago girls looking good had some light yellow at top of new growth . This morning the one on left leaves started drooping a little after watering . Any suggestions?

6 Likes

Like the other, my guess would be over watering but I could be wrong. @hobbyist?

6 Likes

Hard for me to see with those lights anyway you vould take a pic with your lights off using more natural colored light? And welcome to the growers network!!

7 Likes

Thanks deusoboy😊

2 Likes

Thanks what I was thinking. Might cut back on watering a couple days let soil dry out .

3 Likes

Yes a different picture would be ideal. Based on what I see its possible over watering and the roots arent developed that well so it might have been too much to handle. Or possibly ph was really far off .

4 Likes

Leaves will always droop after watering.

Give it five hours and I bet their standing as long as it’s not transplant shock, which will probably last a day or three

8 Likes

How soon after the lights went on did you take that second pic?

2 Likes

Maybe 10 min

1 Like

@bigboy37 I Agree with @tdubwilly. Only thing that has changed in the last few day was the transplant… if they were fine before that, I’d lean towards stress. Assuming the soil/medium is the same as what they were in before

Just watch them for any other changes.

They don’t look too bad to me, but that light can be deceiving

Cheers,

Packee

4 Likes

I wouldnt have thought transplant shock would last 3 days, unless you had a disaster while transplantìng. But if it was fine before you watered and then drooping after watering Im inclined to think it was related to the water. I.e; water temp, nutes if u added some might have been too much and if so it is probably a lighter feeder than the rest of them), or Ph issues… theres so many possibilities.

Edit: was it sitting in a hot spot by chance?

3 Likes

Too much water? Some plants take longer than others to shake the shock of being transplanted.

7 Likes

Hard to tell in the pictures. But certain strains I have grown in the past have drooped after watering for a couple of hours. I agree with @Packee and @tdubwilly. Keep an eye on them for a while and make sure the pots aren’t sitting in water. Happy growing!

4 Likes

1.The temperature of the water
2, the PH of the water was off
3,have much nutrients was used on it
4.if was over water is a puddle in your tent
5.or when you trans plant you put to much pressure on your steam or the roots.
I hope this can help Bro

2 Likes

My very well be over watering. I have noticed that on one dirt grow over watering stunted the growth and I had added a little “big bud” nutes to the water and all of a sudden the leaves started turning yellow. Went back to plain water (Ph=6) but the yellowing never recovered- Got ok buds but not the volume I wanted- Torn between dirt and Hydro—dirt = less attention than hydro and hydro demands daily attention and $$ for nutes. It’s all in the quality and quantity of the yield.

1 Like

Not sure what light you are using one. Two before you feed use a clean glove or just something that you know is good and Sterile then scratch the top of your grow media about two inches deep and feel the coco coir, or soil is not wet but is moist to the touch. Max out your root system by adding a good kelp extract. I use Bloom city and not that much money. For the results you get from it.

1 Like