Just flipped yesterday, how are they looking?

Hello my fellow growmies,

This is not my first grow, but I have been active a little over a year with many problems to deal with from bugs to nutrient burn you name it! Was just wondering how they are looking and if there might be anything I’ve overlooked.

Keep growing and improving every day :+1:t5::muscle:t5:

8 Likes

Nice job :+1:they look really nice and healthy :smiley:

2 Likes

What nutrients are you using and what do you have in? if you dont mind sharing.

2 Likes

@ren Thank you and no I don’t mind sharing at all.
I have 1 White widow, 1 Blue Berry (both feminized from Seedsman) and 2 G13 Haze also feminized from Barney’s.

I use Canna Terra professional substrate mixed with Plagron Mega Worm (worm castings) and some crushed eggshells. Next to that I also use the Plagron Alga Grow basic nutrient with every watering.

3 Likes

Looking real good @suricanna!
You should be very proud.
Keep it up✊

3 Likes

@Jimhigh66 Thanks man :grin:. Had some difficulties with previous grows, but it has made me extra cautious. Now waiting for the final stretch to see if the distance to my light is going to work out which is currently about 45cm (18 inches) above the net.

2 Likes

What ever the difficulties you had clearly you have fixed.
I am coming close to doing this for a whole year. I am like @jaxsonl5.
My first grow I was a Miracle Gro dunce, and had 0 patience.
Amazing what 10 months can do.
You are in the right place.
There are a number of pro growers here that also happen to be great souls.
They have helped me and numerous growers here. They will be by your side also.
Through the good and bad in growing. Growers Network has you covered.
:fist:

4 Likes

@Jimhigh66 Good to know :wink::facepunch:t5:. My first grow was good soil mixed with cheap soil mixed with cheap Pokon fertilizer which was filled with larvae and eggs of mourning mosquitoes/knats. Didn’t realize this till after some time and had to treat them with nematodes 4 times and hang fly paper all over and replace them almost every other day because of the amount. After that was finished I started getting thrips and burnt a plant with too much bat guano pre flower, but it brought me to where I am now :sweat_smile:.

2 Likes

@suricanna , welcome to GN. Nice strains, plants and growing.

2 Likes

@chrisj Very much appreciated :+1:t5:. I feel welcome as it is and hope to learn and share more over here.

2 Likes

@suricanna Nice thanks for that some good strains and great nutrients canna is up there with the best of them. I was reading up on the power si silica in one of the cannacribs episodes is ment to help to stop a bit of stretch. It’s hard to tell how some products work but unless you grow the same strain again and again. I use blossom blaster when I flip has loads of Pk in it to help the girls on there way can use it in the first week or 2.

2 Likes

@ren Sounds good I was also looking into silica and may apply some for my next grow. For this one I still have some great white coming in (can’t wait!) send by a friend from Texas because it’s a bit harder to come by in the Netherlands and will be using Monster Bloom by Grotek for the first time. I’ll keep y’all posted about the progress :wink:

2 Likes

looking perfect.

1 Like

I think it will be good - due to the way you pruned and kept 6-8 leaders - that always keeps height down vs having that one huge terminal bud.

1 Like

@suricanna Beautiful grow! Too early to harvest :wink: (Sorry, I couldn’t control that one lol)

1 Like

@poppa Thanks for the reassurance and I still have room to raise if necessary. The light I just put in 2 months ago is really paying of in terms of growth :ok_hand:t5:.

@truthhound Lol thanks and especially for stopping me, almost put it in the dark 48 hours before harvest. Gotta love that grass tasting sharp smoke :drooling_face::joy:

1 Like