Just for S&Gs

Looks really nice!
Dense buds for sure.
Is that what it is called…" butt wait"?

4 Likes

Pure raw honey does the same thing.

5 Likes

Now I gotta tell ya…I grow for about 6-7 weeks veg in 5 gal pots, they get around 44" tall (not counting pot) after 3 toppings, in a 5’ x 4’ tent, 5 gal pots and it takes 4 months. I get 12 oz. You get 7 oz. from 6" pots and 18" tall? I gotta totally rethink this whole “bigger is better” thing I got going on!! lol.

5 Likes

@sssportsmfg I 'm pretty much oldschool, I can add, subtract, times & guzintas, but I can’t see how you got 7 z’s from 101 gr. ?? Though it does sound good.

3 Likes

@bobette it’s a long tale, but seed was a gift from somewhere around San Francisco.
It turned out to be some killer creeper!
If you puff one& then go somewhere, be prepared!!
Kinda like the old song, take a trip & never leave the farm !

4 Likes

Old school strain looks similar
Uplifting for awhile but then you ain’t getting off the couch :joy:
Story behind this strain is a older guy Vietnam vet collected seeds over the yrs from 1968-1983 Well ended up with a bunch of those old ass seeds well grew a ton grew over150 of them collected 3 out of the all then best genos
So here’s “Plunton”

8 Likes

@Olcoot sounds life a keeper!
I still have some old seeds from the 70’s. Don’t know what they are. I have just always saved seeds. But, some of them are "Outstanding "! Always a mystery. I don’t mind.

4 Likes

Well smack ! I don’t know how I screwed that up either lol ! So much for smoking pot and calulating at the same time lol.

2 Likes

@sssportsmfg no biggie. You brought up a good point. I grew 3 of the same plant, 2.5 gallon, veg 2 mo., flower 11 wk- 2.5 oz. per plant.
I actually thought I would get less than 2oz from the 7 rooted clones.

2 Likes

O.k. folks, here’s the last of the S&G clones.
Out of 10, 8 made it to 11 wks of 12/12. They were all down low , so I thought I would give bud washing a try.

7 Likes

That’s not in the right order, but ya’ll get the jist.

4 Likes

i got a new scale. i got high and tried to weigh my weed. i got one gram from 9 photos. i forgot to take off the plastic cover on the scale.

5 Likes

Ha ha haaaaaaa plastic

2 Likes

Finished with the S&G’s, the last 8 clones made 16 gr .

4 Likes

Nice looks great!

2 Likes

Thought I 'd just finish with my last lady,
Congo bhai bhai, dark pheno, 14 wk flower

5 Likes

Bud wash

5 Likes

Fer @Slym3r, & all who might be interested,
5 gal. fabric pot, Revs 2.2 soil w/6 spikes
(3-high N & 3 flower).and rain water.
Lights- CLW 550 W/controller & 24 watt
UVB.

6 Likes

One more for @happilyretired

5 Likes

I love your pic, that’s great. :+1:t3:
That’s a nice looking harvest, when you gonna fire up again?

2 Likes