Just for S&Gs

So gotta shut down for a while, put everything in flower. I hate to trash anything that 's viable.
Took some clones that had just rooted, put them in a 1gal pot& flipped them to flower. Also took the last fresh cut clones & put in 3in pots.
Fresh clones were stuck in a aloe plant & into my clone mix (1pt ff of ,1pt worm poop, 1pt perlite/vermiculite)& rain water.
This is 5weeks at 12/12.

11 Likes

Fresh clones were stuck in a aloe plant & into my clone mix

Love the fact that you use aloe, so do we as we have hundreds of aloes around our garden/area. Very nice looking plants you have. Happy growing them out and hope you get growing again soon.

5 Likes

Could you explain more about the Aloe plant and growing?

2 Likes

@sssportsmfg. I said plant because I’m not sure if it’s called a leaf or frawn, anywho I dip clone in broken leaf before I place in soil. I grow in living soil, so I thought I’d try it. Great for burns too.

3 Likes

Ive heard of people.just taking a clone and putting it in the aloe leaf or whatever and leaving it in that from the way it sou ded not sure if they buried the piece of aloe with the bottom part or how it worked. Ill see if i can find the post and post it here

5 Likes

So you use the gel inside an aloe leaf instead of using cloning jel? Interesting, natural cloning jel. How successful is that method?

1 Like

This was my first time ,10 out of 12 clones.
Saw it on u tube year’s ago,but I usually get about 80% with just my clone mix and rain water.

3 Likes

Love the back drop, good for holiday cards lol

2 Likes

Anything 's better looking than my cluttered
up garage! Haha.

8 Likes

Just a little update on the S&G grow , end of
Wk.9. None of the rooted clones got a full leaf.
Disclaimer…not a photographer & test driving contact lenses (not working).
BTW Revs 2.2 soil, amendments-1/8 tsp top dress at wk.5. (Bat poop& kelp).

7 Likes

Now for the G’s…you can still see the cut leaves from when I took them.

6 Likes

S&G update coming soon…

5 Likes

8 Likes

@Slym3r, @PreyBird1, @oldguy,@ Kdawg,
@bobette, @Mark0427 & anyone else?
I don’t weigh anymore, just go by jars. But for this experiment I pulled out the scales, 101gr from 7 clones. Only 2 of the 7 had secondary branches. None were over 18" tall in the gal pot.
Soil- Revs 2.2 &Revs recycled mixed 50/50.
Mulch- coco/dried leaves.
Water- Revs cannabis water.
Light- 270 w led (my first light)
Grow area- 16"×28"×40"

7 Likes

@olcoot. Awesome on harvest. Looks dank. :+1:
:v::pray:

3 Likes

Nice outcome. Looks like its gonna be some tasty buds.

3 Likes

Looks frosty and id like to smoke some.

4 Likes

ill take some of the butt weight…

4 Likes

Hey@ slym3r, this is the 4th flowering of the
" butt wait ". The only differences are more purple, & hard as a rock! Don’t know if from added UVB or not, it definitely made more frost.
Also these were cold dried, & in the dark for 3 days.

3 Likes

oh it deff helps… more sunscreen from the blazing bulbs!

4 Likes