Just moved from phoenix to Colorado Springs

Need to find a job, want it to be working with this wonderful plant. Trying to get my foot in the door but ultimately trying to work in a grow. Already went and got my med badge, that’s how much I mean it.

3 Likes

Mice try getting ur foot in the door of a dispo even selling and start to talk about ur grows to the bosses im sure like he r e there are alot of rec/dispos here that sale other brands but im pretry certain alot of the owners have license to grow and produce their own stuff also. May be worth a shot. Hell u can sell bud justbstanfing vehind a cou ter here for like 16 to start plus tips crazy shit.

3 Likes

@Mark0427 thats exactly what I’m doin already got my badge and legit using weed maps to pound pavement and go turn in resumes. I dot. Care where I get in the door I have and end goal I just need my foot in the door

3 Likes

I will toss this out there. If you want to stop by ILGM’s forum. @myfriendis410 is over there now. He also lives there and may be able to guide you to some thing along those lines. You have to return here though :grin: I am not trying to send others there. He just is not on here to often. I will send him a text to come in here for a check in :+1:

3 Likes