Just nice pictures feel free to comment if you spot something you thinks wrong

Just posting pictures see what people think everyone likes pictures of plants here :joy: if you spot anything wrong let me know they are both 2 week old smaller one got buried to deep to start but managed to save it and is going in the right direction I think

3 Likes

I’m not an expert, just a newb but what’s with the burnt tips? Did it get light burn or splash water all over them? Maybe folier spraying with the lights on? It doesn’t look like a deficiency to me. I could be wrong though.

1 Like

Honestly am a newbie myself if anyone knows feel free to help out I will look into what you have said I dont think its lightbulb but again dont properally know

2 Likes

One could water around the dry part of the pot more and less in the middle of plant, this will help the roots look for the water…and grow better!

3 Likes

Great I shall start doing a little more around the edges I did think I was centering my water a bit much I wasnt sure thanks for that

3 Likes

I’ve used chop sticks to poke holes in my soil but then I’ve had issues of it compacting and becoming hydrophobic. I’ll have to give mine a little more water around the edge. Thanks for that tip. @kirsh have you heard of the VPD chart? In layman terms it’s a tempature and humidity chart that works great for cannabis. Try to make your growing environment according to the recommended numbers for the stage your in and adjust humidity or temp. Sounds easier said then done. What kind of light are you running?

2 Likes

No I havnt heard of the chart but I have researched into this and I have my humidity pretty stable between 24 to 28 degrees and my humidity at 65 to 70 so it’s about right or as close as am going to get it with the setup that is there still trying to get it to peak temp and that hit I’m happy if it sits at that

3 Likes

@kirsh ya mon! Anytime:) one could also start them in a smaller pot until it has a few more nodes next time…and then transplant when the roots are abundant… to have more root mass to absorb the water given!

1 Like

Well there was one started on in a high pot then one started in a small one and iv got to say the photos defo speak for themselves big pot wins plus I’d rather not risk transplantation when sm inexperienced and that

2 Likes

This might help… pH levels for water should be 6.0-7.0

1 Like

@kirsh enjoy the learning, every mistake is an opportunity :smile:

1 Like

Yeah I got this covered my p.h is usually 6 to 6.4 at any given time I try to keep it about the 6 mark tho

2 Likes

Yeah All about the learning process :grin::grin:

2 Likes

Sounds like you’ll be having some killer plants!! Definitely keep us updated on your journal :facepunch::seedling::herb::palm_tree:

1 Like

Yeah man hopefully thanks and I will do

1 Like

@imSICKkid posted a really nice chart :

1 Like

Use this for the stage your in. Very important or else how do you know where you need to be?

3 Likes

This one is nice and easy to read also @kapouic

3 Likes

Thanks @imSICKkid, that’s super cool. Being a noob, it’s my next step. Learning to follow target vpd.

This new hobby (growing weed) is like going back to school again. Everyday I get high as f*** while learning loads of new things!! The only difference now is that cannabis is also taking away plenty of aches and pains. :crazy_face:
This is a great time to be alive!!!

2 Likes