Just started my first auto flower

7 Likes

Hello and welcome to the Growers Network. Thats a great looking flower. Tell us more about your grow? Having fun yet?

5 Likes

It looks like you have a sativa there. Nice. Are you growing in a tent or outside?

3 Likes

So far so good in a week you can transplant her into her final pot

4 Likes

Welcome to this great growers network.
Welcome to the fun world of autos.

5 Likes

It’s a auto cheese by cunuck seeds heard good things about it so I figured I’d try it out

6 Likes

Indoor grow too

2 Likes

Growing my 1st cheesy auto too, fastbuds wedding cheesecake i only had 1 bean from a promotion so I got extremely lucky with that germ lol

4 Likes

@eskimofo hi​:blush::blush: I do some autos too. I have blue dream germinating now :blush:

4 Likes

This is your first actual growing thread, the others are comment postings.

You stick with your grow here. Input all the info here. You will get more users following you and you can ask them questions and get better responses. If the thread have a very low count, most are going to pass it. Its not a growing thread. And eventually its gets archived.

•Starting with a support ticket will help strengthen your growing abilities. It will help you guide your next grows with prev data that you can build from.

This is a support ticket. Copy and paste it to your thread and fill it out to the best of your abilities. The community will help with any questions you may have.

Grow Journal Check List

Seedbank:
Strain (bagseed too):
Indoor, outdoor:
Tent, Room Size:
Lighting:
Light height:
Temps (day and night):
Relative Humidity (day and night) :
Added Air (fans, portable acs, heaters, dehumidifiers) :
Ventilation:
Pot sizes:
Soil, Coco, or Dwc:
Nutrient type:
Ph numbers:
Ec and PPM:
Water Temps:
Co2:

Seed germination date:
Veg duration:
Nutrient cycles (how often feed/water):

Fill this out. It will provide many more topics to discuss in your Thread/Room. You keep all your info in the one place. Every time you post in your thread, it goes to the top of the pile and you get more interactions.

2 Likes

Ight sweet I get what u mean

2 Likes

You ever use recharge before got some coming in the mail soon

2 Likes

Thanks man I only have the one auto rn but hopefully get some more soon

3 Likes

I got it in fox farm soil yeah growing is fun I like it the pot it’s in is a three gallon pot an I haven’t feed her yet cuz I’m not sure what she needs for food but I got recharge coming soon

3 Likes

Nahh but people get good results with 1 dose a week from it, my personal trick for getting giant buds is mr fulvic and being super aggressive with all aspects of growing

3 Likes

FFOF is good soil for now. I wouldn’t feed other than PH’d water till around week 3 or 4. I usually start around 21 to 26 days with 1/4 nutes of what it says on the package. Also 3 gallon is pretty good with autos you want to start and finnish in the same pot. Most dont like to be transplanted.

5 Likes

What nutrients have you been looking at or have available to you?

It’s getting time to feed

4 Likes

I been lookin at the organic stuff my store over here has a little of everything but I’m not sure what to get for autos some people say they don’t need much of anything if u got good soil but idk this is my first auto

5 Likes

Foxfarm will give nutrients for about a month. Then you need to feed.

@Hydro what’s your wife’s feed schedule for autos?

6 Likes

Jack’s 321 full strength.
Seed to harvest

6 Likes